Fan Fictions

~deewangi~ MAANEET FF thread 2 - Page 33

beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Oh god maan ko kuch sikhayo  .....geet ko dra rkha hai .........he shud learn how to make her smile when she cries😊 nd here mr had threatened her to cut the call 

ye rajji ko akal nahi meri chotisi innocent pixie ko bigad rahi hai πŸ˜‘😑...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†geet  wud have understood wat wer rajji dng with her growing age abhi se GYAAN dene ki kya jaroora thi😑 ......bechari geet her situation πŸ˜†.......nd i cud imagine her face when raji said "ter pati tujhe chod ke chla jayega "🀣🀣

the curve part nd geet lukng at mirror was so funny πŸ€£πŸ€£ ....it reminded me of one of funny incident of mine  

he pressed her against the wall & hit the wall with his fist - u will not 
leave me & go like this ever again 
aele i told u na maan need sum lesson koi use pyaar ka gyaan do GF kaise handle karte hai  ......cudnt he jst tell her how much he missed her , each nd evry day wer so miserable without her😍  πŸ˜......poor geet already thinks maan dznt love her πŸ˜†..............so finally maan hugged her for the first time  m so happy❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️thnk god geet 4gotten all raji's gyaan  ..........

oh he is baking cake for geet .......how sweet😍😍😍😍  chalo thoda toh dimak hai ........

hehehe🀣🀣🀣🀣  geet's weird thoughts hope she wont ask abt them to maan.............bechara ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

again an aweusm nd superb  update muskyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘......i nvr thot maneet's intense passionate lovestory cud be this cute nd lovely  no1 wud hav evr thnk abt this teenage lvoestory .............writing deewangi wasone of ur best idea πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
nice part Muskan...so much unwanted gyan for Geet πŸ˜†.......and now she's also beginning to feel all that Maan's feeling from the beginning.....lets' see what'll happen.............
Jador thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow, now Geet is surely going to make moves on the already tortured Maan! But I am not sure of Geet always being with Maan though. Please update soon.
angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww wowwwww awesummm
both missin each other  geet tryin to understand things from rajji  and then maan makin geet a cake seein some changes in himm seems very gdd
aww cnt wait 4 more continue soon

maaneetfan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing update loved it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-BlushaLicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
love dur update soo gud
love cute maaneet 
geet is formin lol
cant w8 plzzz update soonxx!!!!:):):)
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
geet is filled with all weird thought
wonder how will maan react to her when he comes to know abt it
amazing update
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update..!!!
cant wait for the next part..!!
please continue soon..!!! 
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow amazing....
MG missing each other!!!

lovley
shining_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hey muskan both parts were amazing
loved every bit of it
so they actually got married n now geet wild thinkings.....that was so nicely written
beautiful
keep writing