Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Mindblowingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!
Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the part.
Maneet r married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rano is sooooo nice.
Precap looks interesting!!!
Continue soonnnnnn.
Thanxx for the pm.
bpinky thumbnail
muskan sorry...i really lovd part 12 n 13...birthday part ws very nice n sad bcs maan hs lost her mother on same day...bt wht i like is the way geet cares for him...n lovs him unconditionally....n she also made him happy first time on his birthday...wow....very nice...n u knw god hs sent geet on the same day on his mother's death so tht he wont feel alone in the world....n he vl be loved by geet, the angel who is sent by god....very nice...she really lovs him...n m very happy for both of dem...

part 13 is also very nice...n i liked his attitude as captain n he is capable os handling evry thng...he ws jst nt confident bcs he ws alone...bt soon as geet enterd in his life he hs become very good popular boy n his inner qualities startd to come out...wow...lovd it...bt m sad bcs geet hs to go for one mnth...bt i like the temple part where he jst put sindoor in her mang n den his chain as mangalsutra...wow...they hv done it infrnt of god...n who else vl nt be happy as havng god infrnt of dem witnessing der lovely new path as husband n wife..though dey r small bt this vl definitely bless them bcs der witness is almighty...wow..very happy ...plz updt soon....u r too good..muahh..👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

ANYONE INTERESTED IN A BEDTIME STORY

sonarajasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yippieeeeeee..
Meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
I ammmm readyyyyyy!😛😃
007jindal thumbnail
Hey muskan dear. Last update was rocking. They got married thats realli sweet. Update sooner
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskanp

ANYONE INTERESTED IN A BEDTIME STORY

Mushki......we will love it............pls update....i waited whole day to watch their meet after 2 MONTHS.........
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome Part Muskan....wow shaadi aur woh bhi Bal-vivah..........loved it....plz update the next part soon
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rituka7

update asap

jaldiiiiiiiiii............we waiting.😉😆........love u yaar for updating both FF....u made my weekend as i haven't done much today.......apart from reading lovely update by mina...love u mina and love u mushki.....😃
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

~deewangi~
part 14

each day felt horrible & deperssing for both of them. Interestingly even geet mised him a lot. rano was suprised with the withdrawn behaviour of geet. she never liked HP for the restriction that darji & brij veerji put on her dressing, moving around & talking to people but still she used to really enjoy a lot playing with her elder cousin Raji & youger cousin titu. this time she spent the whole day talking to him on the phone she kept cribbing to him how much she hated brij veerji & HP
she couldn't cry, that would have been the end of the call. Maan couldn't stand her tears even then. so the deal was she can't cry never ever.

raji was in 12th she looked really beautiful & feminine. raji dragged geet to play in their usual place. raji looked quiet excited than geet was. when they reached there they met up with gurvinder
raji blushed looking at him. geet was not sure of that facial reaction but she knew he was special, like maan to her. raji & gurvinder stepped aside to talk in private. geet opted to send messages to maan.
daadi could notice maan turning really rude & blunt these days. she was not sure what was causing it. he spoke rudly to every one & prefered being aloof. nakul kind off knew he was missing geet. nakul exactly knew the feelings they shared, so he left him alone & just behaved according to his demand. maan tried to divert himself in his karate practise or studies even exhausting him in that was not helping. only time he looked or felt better was when she called or
messaged.
raji was gone little longer than usual so geet decided to sneak to see where she was, she looked around & then followed the giggle to see what just shocked her. she turned her back & stood rooted. she saw rajis duppata all scattered away and gurvinder kissing her passionately all over. they noticed geet & pulled away. raji immediatelty pulled her duppata & straighten herself. she was all red & feeling really mussy. gurvinder reluctantly left her hand & just before she left pulled
her closer in a jerk & kissed & bit her on her exposed curves. she smiled & maoned in pleasure. geet felt all gross & ran away from there. raji ran behind her & held her in the mid of the feilds
raji - geet ruko ruko ek min
both of the panted & stood near the sugarcane feild
raji catching for her breath - ghar main kisi ko nahi batana
geet nodded in silence
raji - I love gurvinder a lot & he said we will be married soon
she was trying to justify her act to geet who never understood the act at the first place
then the justifcation just confused her further.
geet looked at her swallon lips & then the love bites near the curved parts
raji naughtily smiled & pulled her duppatta to hide them
geet innocently - didi if he loves u then why is he hurting you
raji burst out laughing & sat on the ground holding her stomach
raji - pagli he was not hurting me, he was loving me
geet still didn't quite understand
raji - ur such a duffer, I thouht you city girls would know all this better than us, lekin thu tho kuch nahi janthi hain, aise tho tera pati thujhe chod ke kisi aur ke pas chale jayega
geet heart almost sunk with the thought maan will leave her.
raji mocked at her ignorance. geet now was really interested to know more about it
raji did feed her head with stuffs which she couldn't quiet relate it between her & maan.
it all seemed unreal. guys really like to kiss & hold the curved portions she explained
geet looked at her still forming chest & felt sad. she hated herself & thought she was not good enough for maan. tears rolled down her eyes. raji was confused why she cried. so she tried to explain in detail to ease her. it was definilty not helping instead she was feeling still worse & totally incompetitent. they went back home after their totaly unasked for gyan... which just filled
geets head with more confusion. she rushed into her room & removed her kurti &
looked at herself n mirror. she cried looking at chest which was just forming small
curves. isse liya woh mujhe pyar nahi karte. she pointed at herself u look so ugly
she sounded so upset when ever she called him. to add to her missery raji & gurvinder met almost every day in her presence. she avoided witnessing their intimate movements but they were becoming bolder in front of her as the time passed.
it was her time to get back to delhi she was so scared to face him now, after she realized
she was not good enough for him.
raji kissed her good buy & thanked her.
geet wondered why
raji - I could spend so much of time with him because of you
geet smiled weakly
raji mocked - waise u are curves are growing ..soon u will be grown up enough
that was exactly what geet wanted to hear.
they reached delhi at around 8 am & 8.30 she was in his house.
she barged into his room & hugged him & cried - missed you missed you a lot
he pressed her against the wall & hit the wall with his fist - u will not
leave me & go like this ever again
she looked at him & his anger, his eyes was spitting fire - WILL U? umm!!
geet nodded for a NO
she slowly hugged him again.. almost forgeting all the gyan she had acquired. she was his little wify thats all she could remember. to her suprise his hands held her close in pain. he really longed to feel her. Her warmth filled his soul. he felt incomplete without her. it felt like a part of his was taken away from him brutly. as the hug deepened he could feel her curves pressing on to
his firm chest. he just notice, she was forming,he smiled at his thought wandering. actually it really didn't mattered to him but couldn't avoid noticing everything about her was special for him. she was his world. he held her out & admired her every bit of her. he wanted to just see her untill
his eyes & soul just abrosbed all of it. he wanted to make the day special for her. he decided to bake a chocolate cake for her. he went to the kitchen she followed him. he had downloaded the recipe from internet few days ago, also had managed to pick the ingidents himself from the supermarket. he held her from the waist & made her sit on the kitchen slab. nakul just stood
there & followed the instructionwhile maan mixed the ingredients
geet - mujhe bhi karna hain
maan - chup chap wanha beti raho
she made a baby face, he could see her upset today or anyother day for that matter
he just passed the packet of jems - isse colour wise sort kar do
he finished the batter part & placed it in the oven
geet - mujhe woh batter kahana hain
maan - kacha hain
she made a baby face, he gave the empty bowl to her, she licked it with the bowl
maan had the flour dust all over him & she had the batter on her face. she naughtily put the batter paste on his face & tried to jump off the slab to run away, he held her from falling.  she escaped from his hand ran to the living room. he ran behind her removing the apron & tickling her & rubbing his checks on to her. all the paste was on his face was on her now.

PRECAP
geet & her weired thoughts!!!

~NEXT PART 15~
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
Love muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago