Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This was the Best ever update of Deewangi!!!!

Pls Muskan.. Jaldi update kar! Holidays as precap sounds damn good!!!!

Luv ya loads...

Mina
-Humera- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I loved this update baji!! πŸ€—

It was cute how Geet changed out of her pink dress and changed into Maan's clothes when she realised his parents had died on that day!

Aww dere b-days are on the same day 😳
So sweet of Geet to get presents for her and Maan!!

Poor Maan he can't control himself πŸ˜†, Geet doesn't not what affect she has on him!!
Very sweet and naughty scene between Maaneet at the end 😳!!

Can't wait to read about their holidays!
Update soon..xx
-shamima- thumbnail
Awe just love how their birthday is on the same day that is just too cute and awe geets innocence is just too good how she realsies how to behave especially when she found out about maans mums death anniversary and liked how her mum called her deewani lol and the same present idea just makes their bind stronger and liking how maans talking a bit more and started to show his feelings with his actions anyways great update an congrats on the second thread and do continue soon 😊
Jador thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey. Thanks for the cute update. I could actually imagine geet changing into Maan's kurti and join them. She is so innocent with a golden heart. Her reaction on finding out Maan's mom's death was really touching. Waiting for them to grow up. Please continue soon!
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
congratulation for new thread.
nice , lovely part.
loved it.

update soon.
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update muskanπŸ‘
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update.....slowly maan is feeling the happiness towards her and he is expressing his happiness too....
untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwww geet mera baby kitana jaanu hai ,yar update se pait nai bhara i swear hahahah good one 😊
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ahem...Ahem... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Hey...Muski dear...!!πŸ€—
finally im here...!!! hehehehe....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
superb n cute n sweet n emotional update yaar...!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
so sad Maan' mum is dead...on d same day..!!!😭😭😭😭😭
i wonder...she die after giving birth or after 7 or 8 yr Maan's Bday...!!!??/ coz u said...he didnt celebrate his bday more than 10 yr...!!! poor soul..>!>!
Im so happy their relationship is grwoing n getting deeper as tym goes...!!!β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Dadi n Rano...r getting along....is like friendship then rishtey daari...!!! hehehe...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I like hu Rano speak Maan being their SonπŸ˜›....like wise..!!! n Maan responding to her wishes..>!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Ab main kiya bolu...!!! so cute wiv  passion app hi likh sakti ho...!!!!😳😳😳😳
no matter wat..I luv ur updates...!!!!❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️ they are birllaint...marvellous...!!!!😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎
Maan is mature ...compare 2 Geet...like dunh Sara...!! πŸ˜†anyway...I was saying she is deewani per innocent ke saath tori samadaar bhi dedo....!!!! kab tak aisa chalta rahe ga...!!!! bt is nt like that...i dont like it...!! bt i luv 2 see more mature bonding in their relation...!!! as a mature adult...u know...!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
i seriously cnt wait till Maan join KCπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...n Help Dadi...!!!! as eventually...KC will touch the sky...>!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
tou Mr Handa ko Geet ka haath Maan Singh Khurana ko hi dena hoga...!!!!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Goshh...Main itna bolti hoo..!!! yaar itna acha update itni jaildi khatam hogaya ...!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ aur update do na...!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† xmas holidays bhi hai..>!!!!😊😊😊😊😊

Luv u my Queen of updates..!!!!😳😳😳😳😳
see u soon wiv more...!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Luv Suary...!!!  πŸ˜Š
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It was such a sweet update
Loved it
Maan aft 10yrs celebrated his bady
Geet is so chaluπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Liked that Dadi was happy
Geet always turns him onπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†