Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaShHeaven#546:YouROriginal;CannotBReplaced|N:P95 (Page 90)

SilentSilver IF-Stunnerz
SilentSilver
SilentSilver

Joined: 09 November 2009
Posts: 33057

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

SilentSilver IF-Stunnerz
SilentSilver
SilentSilver

Joined: 09 November 2009
Posts: 33057

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie_Chicka93

well me nd a few of my guy and girl bestfriends r planning to meet every friddays to go out and have dinner nd stuff..
 
but i m gonna miss those other friends dat r going out of NY... uhgg this year is gonna be tearful..
 
nd im positvie about one thing... the college im going to is onli 30 minutes away from my house by car... so if  i miss home im driving baq home... LOL
LOLthat's gud..atleast u wont miss home sweet home...............Big smileBig smilen dont b sad now..........
Make-It-Pop IF-Stunnerz
Make-It-Pop
Make-It-Pop

Joined: 21 November 2008
Posts: 47450

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolpriya05

Originally posted by Cutie_Chicka93

well me nd a few of my guy and girl bestfriends r planning to meet every friddays to go out and have dinner nd stuff..
 
but i m gonna miss those other friends dat r going out of NY... uhgg this year is gonna be tearful..
 
nd im positvie about one thing... the college im going to is onli 30 minutes away from my house by car... so if  i miss home im driving baq home... LOL
LOLthat's gud..atleast u wont miss home sweet home...............Big smileBig smilen dont b sad now..........
i will miss home sweet home... if i keep going back everyday den my parents r just gonna make me stay homeLOL
i wanna feeel independent.... sooo yeah i will miss homee... maybe once a weeek i'll go baq home
SilentSilver IF-Stunnerz
SilentSilver
SilentSilver

Joined: 09 November 2009
Posts: 33057

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
i vil go away aftr making 3 more post.wanna make 5000 2dayLOLTongueBig smile
Fairytaled. IF-Dazzler
Fairytaled.
Fairytaled.

Joined: 16 November 2010
Posts: 4693

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
@saz- i am reading revenge marriage........!!!! its awesome.......!!!Big smile but couldn't find the other links.......!!!Confused

but again its  mind blowing.......!!!!Embarrassed oh my name is ANANYA they call me anya.......!!! LOLthough i find both the names same......!!! Confusedbut dadu didn't find anoda name so gave me this.....!!!!!LOL
_R_..tistique.. IF-Dazzler
_R_..tistique..
_R_..tistique..

Joined: 05 December 2010
Posts: 4501

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
SilentSilver IF-Stunnerz
SilentSilver
SilentSilver

Joined: 09 November 2009
Posts: 33057

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie_Chicka93

i will miss home sweet home... if i keep going back everyday den my parents r just gonna make me stay homeLOL
i wanna feeel independent.... sooo yeah i will miss homee... maybe once a weeek i'll go baq home
yah tat's right u'll nt able to go everyday...................bt then life is nt static,n v have to change vid time....................wow how was my bhasanLOLWinkTongue
SilentSilver IF-Stunnerz
SilentSilver
SilentSilver

Joined: 09 November 2009
Posts: 33057

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AR_ANANYA

@saz- i am reading revenge marriage........!!!! its awesome.......!!!Big smile but couldn't find the other links.......!!!Confused

but again its  mind blowing.......!!!!Embarrassed oh my name is ANANYA they call me anya.......!!! LOLthough i find both the names same......!!! Confusedbut dadu didn't find anoda name so gave me this.....!!!!!LOL
LOLaa gayi mere lil sisTongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index