Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaShHeaven#546:YouROriginal;CannotBReplaced|N:P95 (Page 30)

ana_kash IF-Sizzlerz
ana_kash
ana_kash

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bary

Originally posted by ana_kash

@swetha in my case i lost my weight waiting waiting...ROFL

thats a cool one tooLOL
lol m serious swee....LOLm soooper doooper dnt knw what... on cv's we r deamnding kab se.....and not getting any responseConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aftermath..

bary IF-Rockerz
bary
bary

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPINKaShFanatic

ROFLROFLAna...we were just telling abt the weight thng ...MB aweful ideaROFL and we r hopefully gonna celebrate 3rd Year of KaSh WaitingROFL

awefulAngry
atleast that leads to celebration,how about 550 one named our third year of waiting celebrationROFL,see waiting for some one u love is definitely enjoyableEmbarrassed
also it drags attention n yeah stalkersLOL

ana_kash

aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:18am | IP Logged

do tell her,i should post shilpa's blog often
KaSh n beach,why the hell DMG didnt made one KaSh beach scene too,i soo want one man
Shilpa in blue chudidaar(light) n KSG in light blue shirt buttons open,the one he gave interview when he was in KKK3
Love KaSh n KaShians
its not even CVs,it is the secretoryAngry
I WILLBig smile 
U remmber during ArSh time...there were news tht they might go to Goa...Shocked wish they had goneOuch why ddnt they go?? :(

OMG I knwwwwwww!!now u reminding me of smthing!! an avi of KaSh in blueWink need 2 talk to NoriLOL
secretory kii chumba lagani paregiROFL

ana_kash

aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged

this wait is annoying me now to the core...ROFLROFL
ooooooooo VVV i remember "KASH ARE EFFING HOT SIMPLY COZ OTHERS ARE NOT"WinkROFLROFL
ROFLROFL I just love this Line...i think am gonna put tht as my statusROFLthnks Ana for mking me laughROFL

ana_kash

bary IF-Rockerz
bary
bary

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged

@swetha in my case i lost my weight waiting waiting...ROFL

thats a cool one tooLOL
lol m serious swee....LOLm soooper doooper dnt knw what... on cv's we r deamnding kab se.....and not getting any responseConfused

k try this in gaining weightLOL

on serious note,keep faith in god i believe him a lot

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ana_kashaftermath..

ana_kash IF-Sizzlerz
ana_kash
ana_kash

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged

this wait is annoying me now to the core...ROFLROFL
ooooooooo VVV i remember "KASH ARE EFFING HOT SIMPLY COZ OTHERS ARE NOT"WinkROFLROFL
ROFLROFL I just love this Line...i think am gonna put tht as my statusROFLthnks Ana for mking me laughROFL
heyy no thankes buddyHug...i love this line toooo..coz it came from no where in my mind one day while having conversation with u here....yaaa keep it as ur status....
@sweee hmm I HAVE strong FAITH IN GOD toooo..its just that when we get to hear some kinda stupid things in interviews it annoys meROFLROFL
KASH WILL COME BACK......inshaALLAH

aftermath..

aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged

yes in every show to make hero n heroine meet it takes ages of waiting that i lost my weight not actually,i lost my interestLOL
DMG was like all are introduced in first episode n they met n they fight,man too much of excitement i used to hold,kudos to DMG old gang too
as i said aur pass promo made me think it is dil toh pagal hain porody,can u believe it?LOL
i got time to catch up bits of the repeats but my first actual scene where riddhima make him,oh god i literally keep saying aww for every second n dang the bet,i hated armaanLOL
Oh yea!!it was mainly focused on the interns...no saas bahu dramaROFL i love Initial DMG for its fresh concept....well bits were scne copied frm movies...like u r saying DTPH...can u belive it...i dnt remmber the movie actuallyConfused so i dunno if it was a parodyROFL
aww tht bet thingShocked u see whn R fell in love wiv A at the very beginning...she ddnt care abt others...it was obv in dandiya epi n bb date scne....whtver ppl will say she ddnt care...she was falling fr him....but after knwing bet thing...i guess she ddnt trust him tht muchOuch Poor Armaan

ana_kash

bary IF-Rockerz
bary
bary

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged

I WILLBig smile 
U remmber during ArSh time...there were news tht they might go to Goa...Shocked wish they had goneOuch why ddnt they go?? :(

OMG I knwwwwwww!!now u reminding me of smthing!! an avi of KaSh in blueWink need 2 talk to NoriLOL
secretory kii chumba lagani paregiROFL

if KaSh come to hyderabad,i would give them biryani party though i dont eat non vegLOL
yeah,vanita di said it,i am like damn,i even got dream of SBS covering it,alas things didnt go in our way
KaSh in Blue,ok i found it cool
u know i was watching hot scene n it YT asked whether i am 18+ or not,i am so embarrassed like was it like really neededLOL
in scene where shilpa is trying all dressing,i was like i wish armaan stayed near window some more time so that she would have tried allROFL
secretory ki bachi,i wish she passes the messageAngry

ana_kash

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index