Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaShHeaven#546:YouROriginal;CannotBReplaced|N:P95 (Page 132)

bary IF-Rockerz
bary
bary

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

Originally posted by bary

getting bit unmad,truly a perfect moment<3

Ohey hoyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this is such a beautiful moment
u can imagine them married, lyin on the bed, shilpa's head on Karan's shoulder and Karan head resting on hers. Hayeeeeeeeeeeee, KaShilicious moment

Swetha, got any Avis or icon's to go with this siggie?

i dont know of icons but yeah i think there is a siggy by noor or amna when they are falling,i wish kaira who ever made this come back,she is so awesome
@filpu,oh i thought to read this but forgot,will read it fo'sho

fidmfshnbeauty IF-Sizzlerz
fidmfshnbeauty
fidmfshnbeauty

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL I KNOW. I tried using it for my French Coursework LOLLOL half of things i wrote in there would be terribily illegel in france LOL

ooooooo were u stalking them Sana? WinkTongue Naughty Girl ROFL

Lol I tried for Spanish and my teacher asked me the next day..."whats this?" and I was looking at him like, "Ummm...I have no clue" ROFL

I wasn't stalking, they knew I was here...but they kept on going on their telugu movies and Tani trying to learn Telugu so I went and tried out google LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aliya-

TaniLovesDB5K IF-Sizzlerz
TaniLovesDB5K
TaniLovesDB5K

Oye ab maine kya kiya??? Ugghhh... U r not throwing tomatoes at me... Filpu pe feko...

-Aliya-

-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Tani ya mocking me in english, i can understand that! :P

i do understand bangla! bring it onnnnn. im just slow today ok! hehe

fidmfshnbeauty

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Originally posted by Tahmina96

Swancy speaking of avi's on that scene, since amna is re-living and re-making sigs and avi's for those old scenes i want her to make avi's on that bus lonavla scene i was talking about earlier. but i don't want to tell her because usually amna makes them before i can even go suggest them to her hehe. the woman is a psychic, ima telling ya! :P

LOLLOLLOL I knw na, i loveeeeeeeeee Amna di's work, i feel like i'm falling in love with her work, because of how amazing she is.

Lol I would be shocked if tomorrow she makes avi's and siggies of the lonavala scene ShockedROFL won't that be soooo creepy? Wink

-Aliya-

TaniLovesDB5K IF-Sizzlerz
TaniLovesDB5K
TaniLovesDB5K

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Tumi bolle e toh hobe na... tumi ashole kichu bujho na Aliya... ami jani... Ami jani... :P 

-Aliya-

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMGlover91

ROFLROFLROFL I KNOW. I tried using it for my French Coursework LOLLOL half of things i wrote in there would be terribily illegel in france LOL

ooooooo were u stalking them Sana? WinkTongue Naughty Girl ROFL

Lol I tried for Spanish and my teacher asked me the next day..."whats this?" and I was looking at him like, "Ummm...I have no clue" ROFL

I wasn't stalking, they knew I was here...but they kept on going on their telugu movies and Tani trying to learn Telugu so I went and tried out google LOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL OMG SAMEEEEEEEEEE. Shait yaar, i was like 'ummm that.... ummm well.... u know.....' ROFLROFLROFL All my teacher did was shake his head at me and then walked back.

Lol i've realised that u pass an exam, u need to knw wat u've actually written ROFL

God, No telugu please babies

OMG Guys dnt start with bangala < i wish i knew some different languages, this is wat u get for spending 8 years in the UK and being a catholic, and not learning hindi lol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TaniLovesDB5Kfidmfshnbeauty

fidmfshnbeauty IF-Sizzlerz
fidmfshnbeauty
fidmfshnbeauty

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tahmina96

omg sana i nearly forgot about us being...umm ya ha because i am so ill:( im so ill my vacaTION has been postponed. i was meant to be off in paris two days ago but the stupid flu got me and it was so bad i had to go to the hospital. and my vacation has been postponed :( but im stll going ;)

Sana ab ye SMA kaun hai :P

Your ill? What happened? Did I forget because of my exams? Should I make soup? Confused

SO I was right, your going to Paris!!!! Dancing

Awwww baby I hope you feel better.

And SMA is also Shilpu. 

-Aliya-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index