Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jesmina

Originally posted by shahzur2010

Originally posted by mayandrah

She checks her nose if still there or been cut off by Ashmit or Seema ji !!!!ROFL
Is that u???ur very very pretty:)

Yes!!! Embarrassed

ThanksSmile

a few weeks ago... she had put up a picture of my friend... and said it was hers.... Thankfully I recognised the friend and made her remove it LOLLOLLOL
that is one of the reasons why this user hates me

Really???is it true shahazur...???and yea i remember u telling her thats was the freind in a thread...but the girl was sooooo pretty!!!it looked like some bridal model!!!

Yes I put a model photo from November  , you are right , she was claiming that was her friend photo , that photo was used by half of the Pakistani girls on Facebook. She accused me so I didn't bother about her accusations and put Shewta 's photo but May be it is time to show her Veena's mirror!!!LOL

On top of that , She is keep posting rude remarks, reflecting her  own personality. Ouch
To be honest I even didn't bother reading her started threads. 

LOL

But how come those people pix r leacked on websites...???i think if one wants their pix to be in private should not allow to put in any website!!!
LOL munni badnaam hue darling jesmina ki liye LOLLOL kaha hai tu meri jaan LOL *shaking hips*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RasnyShahZur

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutelicious

LOL munni badnaam hue darling jesmina ki liye LOLLOL kaha hai tu meri jaan LOL *shaking hips*
mujhe dokha??DeadDead mera nazar se dhoor rehna, warna..................Ouch
Dheen ko mai aur raat ko jesmina?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShahZur

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

She checks her nose if still there or been cut off by Ashmit or Seema ji !!!!ROFL

Yes!!! Embarrassed

ThanksSmile

a few weeks ago... she had put up a picture of my friend... and said it was hers.... Thankfully I recognised the friend and made her remove it LOLLOLLOL

Really???is it true shahazur...???and yea i remember u telling her thats was the freind in a thread...but the girl was sooooo pretty!!!it looked like some bridal model!!!

Yes I put a model photo from November  , you are right , she was claiming that was her friend photo , that photo was used by half of the Pakistani girls on Facebook. She accused me so I didn't bother about her accusations and put Shewta 's photo but May be it is time to show her Veena's mirror!!!LOL

On top of that , She is keep posting rude remarks, reflecting her  own personality. Ouch

LOL

But how come those people pix r leacked on websites...???i think if one wants their pix to be in private should not allow to put in any website!!!

Tina gave an interview to a magazine... that is from where the pics spread all over... and then as far as I remember I was very nice in asking her to remove the pic...
@shahzur... no problem show me all the mirrors u can....
and yeah all my posts reflect my personality... Happy Big smile
ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

Yes!!! Embarrassed

ThanksSmile

LOL

I sent you a PM , even though her claim was very shallowWink , I changed the photo cause It didn't bother me to waste my time on her false claims.Big smile
Now I will wait from her to claim for my own photo now , Now that will be a sceneROFL She is proper JealousOuch  girl/ Woman!!!!LOL

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasny

Originally posted by Cutelicious

mujhe dokha??DeadDead mera nazar se dhoor rehna, warna..................Ouch
Dheen ko mai aur raat ko jesmina?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
LOLLOLLOL nahii sameeer nahii asia mat socho mere bare maiiiiiiiiin CoolLOLLOL
woh toh main thoda sa timepass kar rahe the tum nahi toh koi aur sahe EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL

Rasny

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:42pm | IP Logged

Yes!!! Embarrassed

ThanksSmile

LOL

I sent you a PM , even though her claim was very shallowWink , I changed the photo cause It didn't bother me to waste my time on her false claims.Big smile
Now I will wait from her to claim for my own photo now , Now that will be a sceneROFL She is proper JealousOuch  girl/ Woman!!!!LOL

the jealous woman is really tempted to make a claim.... isnt this picture veena malik's.... sorry but it does seem so Stern Smile
ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

Yes!!! Embarrassed

ThanksSmile

es I put a model photo from November  , you are right , she was claiming that was her friend photo , that photo was used by half of the Pakistani girls on Facebook. She accused me so I didn't bother about her accusations and put Shewta 's photo but May be it is time to show her Veena's mirror!!!LOL

LOL

the jealous woman is really tempted to make a claim.... isnt this picture veena malik's.... sorry but it does seem so Stern Smile

I can smell burning !!!!

Yeah right!!! Veena Malik !! someone needs eyesight test!!!ROFL

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

ShahZur

Go to top