Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@ omshanti1111

Can u please leave the dictonary and speak in ur own words...cuz every time ur replying its like am reading a description in some wiki or dictionary...dont mind nothing personal...please explain me those in  common words like people talk in general or everyday's life!!!
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutelicious

omg which pathaka r u referin to πŸ˜† besharam

haaan haaaaaaaaaan main sirf apne sam ki ho 😳😳😳 chaal abbe ek kiss de😎

πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jesmina

Ohhh....please teach me other words like this...it seem so interesting!!!so is that mean Veena is really self obssess women???

"It is difficult to recognize a narcissist because he (or she) spends all of his time acting, protecting his ego by presenting to the world a mask, a false image of himself. Consequently he becomes a master of deceit. But it is extremely important to be able to recognize people whose behavior is detrimental to them, or to their organization's performance.

narcissist is not capable of putting the organization's needs before his or her own needs.Ref

Researchers have found that a narcissist reacts much more emotionally than a non-narcissist, sometimes with "narcissistic rage" when his (or her) ego is threatened.Ref Social comparison information is especially salient as the narcissist processes social information in terms of its relevance to the self, that is, he reacts to negative feedback with more anger and aggression and lower self-esteem than a non-narcissist. In fact his mood and self-esteem fluctuations can usually be attributed to social comparison information.

"Overall, individuals high in narcissism displayed amplified responses to social comparison information, experiencing greater positive affect from downward comparisons and greater hostile affect from upward comparisons."Ref

For example, it has been recognized for some time that narcissists prize intellectual performance above almost everything else,Ref so a better qualified work colleague would likely evoke a hostile affect through upward comparison.

Because of a propensity to internalize failure, the narcissist's emotional response to failure is to feel shame, as opposed to guilt felt by people without the disorder. So in order to avoid shame, which the narcissist feels must be avoided at all costs, he externalizes blame for negative events.Ref As he feels someone must be guilty, he almost always attributes blame to others. Only when his self-esteem is particularly high, perhaps through some positive feedback he has engineered, does he accept blame, and only then if it can be seen as a magnanimous gesture.

A narcissist is someone who is overtly or subtly arrogant, exhibitionistic, vain, manipulative, and greedy for admiration.Ref Narcissistic rage,character assassination and projection are some of the overt ways in which the narcissist expresses himself. For example, she may envy a work colleague's beauty, and project her feelings into her colleague by accusing her of being enviousProjection in teams is particularly prevalent."

stranger.67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Chalo....ab main khoosh!!!Hum doh hamara ek....mu couchi pouchi neelu hehe!!!my pouchi pocuhi!!!
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahzur2010

"It is difficult to recognize a narcissist because he (or she) spends all of his time acting, protecting his ego by presenting to the world a mask, a false image of himself. Consequently he becomes a master of deceit. But it is extremely important to be able to recognize people whose behavior is detrimental to them, or to their organization's performance.

narcissist is not capable of putting the organization's needs before his or her own needs.Ref

Researchers have found that a narcissist reacts much more emotionally than a non-narcissist, sometimes with "narcissistic rage" when his (or her) ego is threatened.Ref Social comparison information is especially salient as the narcissist processes social information in terms of its relevance to the self, that is, he reacts to negative feedback with more anger and aggression and lower self-esteem than a non-narcissist. In fact his mood and self-esteem fluctuations can usually be attributed to social comparison information.

"Overall, individuals high in narcissism displayed amplified responses to social comparison information, experiencing greater positive affect from downward comparisons and greater hostile affect from upward comparisons."Ref

For example, it has been recognized for some time that narcissists prize intellectual performance above almost everything else,Ref so a better qualified work colleague would likely evoke a hostile affect through upward comparison.

Because of a propensity to internalize failure, the narcissist's emotional response to failure is to feel shame, as opposed to guilt felt by people without the disorder. So in order to avoid shame, which the narcissist feels must be avoided at all costs, he externalizes blame for negative events.Ref As he feels someone must be guilty, he almost always attributes blame to others. Only when his self-esteem is particularly high, perhaps through some positive feedback he has engineered, does he accept blame, and only then if it can be seen as a magnanimous gesture.

A narcissist is someone who is overtly or subtly arrogant, exhibitionistic, vain, manipulative, and greedy for admiration.Ref Narcissistic rage,character assassination and projection are some of the overt ways in which the narcissist expresses himself. For example, she may envy a work colleague's beauty, and project her feelings into her colleague by accusing her of being enviousProjection in teams is particularly prevalent."

if you can ,pls post the story from where narcissist word is derived...its about Narcissus and how he saw his reflection...I dont have any more time, have to do some stuff...thanks for the wonderful informations..

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Chalo....ab main khoosh!!!Hum doh hamara ek....mu couchi pouchi neelu hehe!!!my pouchi pocuhi!!![/QUOTE

Guys! you r awesome!!!!

Cutelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Chalo....ab main khoosh!!!Hum doh hamara ek....mu couchi pouchi neelu hehe!!!my pouchi pocuhi!!!

gosh im aint that budhi neelu ..neend se hooth kamine 😑 chaal ja im dumpin u
i'll go to big boss wala sameer ..trp pe bhi baregi ..woh bhi khush main bhi khush πŸ˜Ž
Cutelicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

EmbarrassedkyaπŸ˜†
stranger.67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahzur2010

I know we are here to have some fun...not ruining any fans...everything we do its for fun...and we are not even here to talk in dictionary words!!!so chilll!!!my neelu, rasny and me...hum 3!!!

Cutelicious thumbnail

noooooooo aagain neelu 😑 ..agar iss baar bola na neelu toh tujhe dolly main goosaa dalonge πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘