Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Jesmina

Really???is it true shahazur...???and yea i remember u telling her thats was the freind in a thread...but the girl was sooooo pretty!!!it looked like some bridal model!!!

Yes I put a model photo from November  , you are right , she was claiming that was her friend photo , that photo was used by half of the Pakistani girls on Facebook. She accused me so I didn't bother about her accusations and put Shewta 's photo but May be it is time to show her Veena's mirror!!!πŸ˜†

On top of that , She is keep posting rude remarks, reflecting her  own personality. 
To be honest I even didn't bother reading her started threads. 

πŸ˜†

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shahzur2010

Yes I put a model photo from November  , you are right , she was claiming that was her friend photo , that photo was used by half of the Pakistani girls on Facebook. She accused me so I didn't bother about her accusations and put Shewta 's photo but May be it is time to show her Veena's mirror!!!πŸ˜†

On top of that , She is keep posting rude remarks, reflecting her  own personality. 

πŸ˜†

But how come those people pix r leacked on websites...???i think if one wants their pix to be in private should not allow to put in any website!!!
Cutelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

But how come those people pix r leacked on websites...???i think if one wants their pix to be in private should not allow to put in any website!!!

πŸ˜† munni badnaam hue darling jesmina ki liye πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kaha hai tu meri jaan πŸ˜† *shaking hips*
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutelicious

πŸ˜† munni badnaam hue darling jesmina ki liye πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kaha hai tu meri jaan πŸ˜† *shaking hips*

mujhe dokha??🀒🀒 mera nazar se dhoor rehna, warna..................
Dheen ko mai aur raat ko jesmina?😳😳
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Tina gave an interview to a magazine... that is from where the pics spread all over... and then as far as I remember I was very nice in asking her to remove the pic...
@shahzur... no problem show me all the mirrors u can....
and yeah all my posts reflect my personality... Happy πŸ˜ƒ
ShahZur thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahzur2010

πŸ˜†

I sent you a PM , even though her claim was very shallowπŸ˜‰ , I changed the photo cause It didn't bother me to waste my time on her false claims.πŸ˜ƒ
Now I will wait from her to claim for my own photo now , Now that will be a scene🀣 She is proper Jealous  girl/ Woman!!!!πŸ˜†

Cutelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rasny

mujhe dokha??🀒🀒 mera nazar se dhoor rehna, warna..................
Dheen ko mai aur raat ko jesmina?😳😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nahii sameeer nahii asia mat socho mere bare maiiiiiiiiin πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
woh toh main thoda sa timepass kar rahe the tum nahi toh koi aur sahe πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Millie. thumbnail
I sent you a PM , even though her claim was very shallowπŸ˜‰ , I changed the photo cause It didn't bother me to waste my time on her false claims.πŸ˜ƒ
Now I will wait from her to claim for my own photo now , Now that will be a scene🀣 She is proper Jealous  girl/ Woman!!!!πŸ˜†

the jealous woman is really tempted to make a claim.... isnt this picture veena malik's.... sorry but it does seem so πŸ˜³
ShahZur thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayandrah

the jealous woman is really tempted to make a claim.... isnt this picture veena malik's.... sorry but it does seem so πŸ˜³

I can smell burning !!!!

Yeah right!!! Veena Malik !! someone needs eyesight test!!!🀣

Millie. thumbnail
@shahzur
will u sponsor my eye test pleassssssssssssse.....
waise seriously if it is u.... u look just like veena