Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

why did they have to make gauri turn evil?

arjun.arohi4eva Senior Member
arjun.arohi4eva
arjun.arohi4eva

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
i was really hoping that she wouldn't turn evil....i actually wanted to see her love story with arohi's chachu

in kmh1 there wasn't exactly any evil characters instead there were ones with just grey shades
arjun's dad did create misunderstanding between arjuhi but there were times that the audience still felt sorry for him ...even natasha wasn't really evil, she actaully never created any misunderstanding between arjun and arohi and during the engagement when arjun put the ring on arohi by accident she said that she wouldn't marry arjun because he was in love with someone else...the only person tht i can think of being negative in kmh1 was paddy auntie, but she was more there for comic relief so i didn't mind her much

up till now in kmh2 i didn't really think of any of the characters being negative until todays epi with gauri....im trying to be hopeful nd think that maybe she told arohi the truth but i doubt it

i really hope the cvs change their minds abt gauri being negative...i dont want a vamp in the serial especially not the main characters best friend....i want shefali back

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_karan4evaLove__MaanMariaa.SG

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Same Here  .Wink.Never Wanted Gauri To Turn Evil Confused ...Hope Ekta Change Her Mind Smile
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
I agree, Gauri is not going to tell Arohi the truth. It was clear today that Gauri still loved Arjun, she is going to be jealous of Arohi now
luv_karan4eva Groupbie
luv_karan4eva
luv_karan4eva

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
atlest she should help Arjun .......... it shows that she didnt loved Arjun coz no one would do wt she did to the person they love ........ how can she hurt him like this now i cant wait to see wt is she going to tell Arohi i knw its going to be bad
smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
well it was kind of sure from starting that later gauri will come between arjun arohi but the way they showed was not good i mean gauri was shown as really good friend and nice girl i thought now she will try to make her relation with her husband good but today she was like i hate arjun now he is arjun singhanina and all that and suddenly when arjun called she was like so happy god what was that she was not feeling at all bad for her friend and she was like ok i just want arjun no one that was so bakwaas
Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Same here... want 2 see her with chachu she look good with himEmbarrassed

dua_44ever IF-Rockerz
dua_44ever
dua_44ever

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
At the end of the day it's an Ekta show... LOL 
Gauri is going to cause a lot lot lot of confusion between Arjohi..and then we will get one scene somewhere down the lane when Arohi finds out the truth and there will be a confrontation scene of Gauri with her saying...Main badla lena chahti thi...Arjun se main pyar karti thi...Arohi ne mera pyar cheena..etc etc... then Arohi will be heart broken that her best friend turned out to be evil...

Bottom line - Ekta mata kabhi nahin sudharne waali Thumbs Down
sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
yeah I hate it,  Gauri will regret her behavior, and this is the diffrence between Gauri and Arohi, if Arohi loved Arjun but found out that Gauri and Arjun love each other she would do what she could to make the two unite, no wonder Arjun loves Arohi and not Gauri.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index