India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

the dream couple..angini.. (Page 2)

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
@poo...agree with you anmol and angini kya mehenat ki humnein to watch them..LOL

you with eyes infection and i remember how i will rush home after work just to be in time to know  wat happenned in the epi..that were the days.."sighs" how i miss them...

poo hum sab toh kabeele tareef hein..we have kept the forum lively even the show is over..the VMS/FFS/..the nice topics about anmol/angini/ragini. for discussion..you know we always have something to share ..write..talk about them...

thats why they are unique for me...i just hope RS realises wat magical couple he has created and made the viewers fall for them instantly..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslananizor

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

The dream couple'

Anmol/ragini both had their share of dreams in the serial'

First anmol dream'rain and the so special song"ishq ke imthihaan "happy version made the atmosphere so romantic and so well picturised on angini'through this dream we got to watch wat is his heart desire..in the end when the dream was over our heart did feel sad for him.how he looked at the emptiness in his arms and ragini looking at him near the swing'WOWWWW I JUST LOVED THE DREAM SONG SEQUENCEClap Clap Clap Clap Clap .Anmol and Ragini was so magical and so romantic in the songEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed,even though it was a dream their chemistry was MINDBLOWINGClap Clap Wink Wink Wink . I felt sad for Anmol in the endCry Cry ,but it was their first jodi performance it's my favourite scene.Embarrassed

Next dream scene of anmol..leaving the RH he heard his name from ragini's for the first time..ragini all in tears and anmol hugging her..for the first time I just thought it was for real and definitely after crying buckets after his scene with tammy,I was sooooooooo happy they hugged for real..then  it got crashing down as it was all anmol's dream him consoling his lovely wife..I too thought the hug was real Embarrassedand was overjoyed Embarrassedand blushing Embarrassedthe way he hugged her and the touch of both their CheeksEmbarrassed was just WOWEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ,But again an imaginationCry,anyway I loved it.Clap

Now ragini's ones'.the letter scene.while reading it she visualized anmol telling her wat's in the letter and how he wanted to share his heart's desire to her'next ragini was in the garden waiting for him and followed next anmol's dream'This was one of the best and my favourite of AnginiClap Clap Clap Clap .I just loved the way Anmol read the letter with his mesmerizing voiceEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed  and the way Ragini was seeing him and listening to him with the wind blowing her hairEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ,IT WAS SO ROMANTICWink Wink Wink 

Next dream..the KC epi..wat a romantic  and so unexpected one as it was ragini illusion..anmol all praise of her beauty'such a mesmerizing scene ..they were so perfect at that moment'looking back ragini was all shy and blushing as it was all her dream about her handsome husband..That was a perfect scene of AnginiClap Clap Clap , the way Ragini thinks of Anmol praising her beautyEmbarrassed Embarrassed  and for the first time she felt something has happened to her was just wonderful.Embarrassed

Next one..the trio scene in the room..anmol asking ragini to accept the pendant and come to him..ranveer telling her anmol is her lifepartner now so go to him..in the end it was all ragini's subconscious  visualising anmol'It was a actually a much needed scene as she can move forward in her life Smilewith the most lovable husband Big smilewho  always love her unconditionally. Clap Embarrassed Wink 

Last dream scene'ragini in the last epi ..visualising anmol in his wedding outfit 'with the "kkkg"song in the BG..the lyrics at the moment  suited her heart desire..though short one but so  cute moment of angini.Even though it was for few seconds it was truly magical and sizzling.Clap Embarrassed Wink

Its unbelievable in the end it seems ragini dreamed more of anmol her dashing hubby..all her dreams were of a woman in love with her husband..WELL SAIDClap

the wait'waiting for him in garden..waiting for him to come home for KC..waiting for him to come home and so restless in the corridor while alekh was talking to her to show anmol the pendant'.waiting for him to come soon and to marry her..

a dream couple who has kept us glued to our screen with their love story..unique and so mesmerizing..missing  their charisma on screen...SO TRUE, even it was for a short period they made me crazy of them through their awesome acting and their beautiful chemistry.Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

do share your thoughts about the dream couple and esp ragini dreaming more about anmol?'

WOWWWWWWWWW Once again Fantastic topic Saveetha.All the scenes are truly magical and wonderful scenes.You are just keeping Angini alive for me with these wonderful posts and I can find solace of missing Angini through your posts,Thank you.

anizorsaveeta24

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Hey Rehana nice to see you back ! Done with your exams!!

yep di.....but still working on the commentaries due in the first week of January......Big smile

luv
rehana

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@all..nice views about angini..Smile

yes they were a dream couple..

as a viewer we did get it how much anmol loved ragini but ragini's feelings how to say still under wrap..then the CT out of the unexpected started to unfold her feelings for anmol...

my two fav dream sequences are the letter one/KC one..

the letter one first so well picturised..candles..curtains ..and the BG score to make the atmosphere romantic...anmol's voice modulation soft and so sweet and ragini so mesmerised by anmol's confession in the letter..wat to say they were picture perfect at that moment..at the end anmol  was perplexed by ragini's reaction when he called her cos she was so lost in her hubby's sweet talks...

the KC one..again the picturisation just superb..their mirror image and the best anmol's putting the sindoor and praising his ragini..the wordings of the dialogue for the moment so romantic and any woman will definitely blush .. ragini was completely in awe .this thought came to my mind is it the "aap sawlee ho par bahut bahut khubsoorat"which gave us such beautiful romantic moment for this dream scene as somewhere deep in her heart ragini knew she is beautiful for her husband..

there is one special dream scene of angini ..the dance sequence on the "tum hi dekho na"song...we did not get to watch the competition but this dream scene gave us a glimspe of wat would have been their chemistry and dance in the competition.

so beautifully picturised and chemistry just sizzling...

it was like were living in a dream world with angini..ek sapna par akhir mein thoot gayaa...Cry

yes RS gave us such a cute dream couple for just 5 months and in the end snatched it leaving us with a heartbreak..

a trailer of their journey and like SRK said in the movie "OM SHANTI OM"picture abhi bakee hein..

so our wish rajan sir give us the full picture of angini's love journey in bidaai season 2...
Saveeta I was totally dumbstuck by the ambiance!!!Embarrassed

Just beautiful I loved teh way be comes from the back and takes the letter
till he calls out her name i thought it was happening
These scenes are so well done espically for them I mean I have'nt seen such a illusion /dream scene in any show
Well picturised coz as a viewer you can actually think Anmol comes there and starts telling her about his feelings, coz just about 5 minutes back he talks to himself and tells god ki hum dono ki dooriya bhi mita dijiye !!
So as you come out of that  scene and see this letter reading scene all teh way along you feel that he has actually come there and read it to her
It was totally WOW !!!

saveeta24

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

yep di.....but still working on the commentaries due in the first week of January......Big smile

luv
rehana
Good good so you stopped to get your daily dose of AnginiEmbarrassed

Well holidays will be studying them then Smile

Good luck !!!Smile

Rehana86

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rehana86

luv
rehana
Good good so you stopped to get your daily dose of AnginiEmbarrassed

Well holidays will be studying them then Smile

Good luck !!!Smile

tell me abt it.....rite now i m watching 28th oct bidaai.....me is soo gone man ....officially hopeless case Silly

shanti05

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Gr8 thread as always Savee! Nice posts everyone...

Angini  - our Dream Couple for sure!! The walked into our lives thru' Bidaai for such a short while, just like a dream, but left everlasting memories in our hearts n minds & kept us wanting more! Who can ever forget those lovely Angini moments we had on the show...the way Angini started conversing with one another, the way they did everything for the family, their growing concern for one another, their team work, Anmol beginning to have strong feelings for Ragini & wanting to tell her how he feels, Ragini becoming more aware of Anmol's drawing closeness to her but her hesitation to open up to Love once again, the level of comfort they shared when it came to solving problems or standing by their loved ones, Ragini's worry on not seeing Anmol return on time for the KC pooja, Anmol's near confession on KC, the pain that brought them closer to each other, Ragini accepting Anmol as her husband & promising to stay as one forever & their wedding...

Everything was so special in their relationship...so unique & lovable!! Truly Miss Angini & hope to see them back in action (& Love of course!) in Season 2...& hope that happens soon! A huge round of applause to Parul & Apoorva who made Angini so adorable, real n convincing for us thru' their exceptional emoting & Bang On expressions!! Miss them as well...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86anizorrekha02saveeta24sami01

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
@chandrika..as usual awesome analysis ...Clap.

so well penned down and second your thought..Thumbs Up

so true angini has amazed /mesmerised us with their outstanding performances in every scene they were in frame..their life journey kept us glued to our screen..

but this journey is incomplete ...

this is why we request RS to bring them back on screen as to complete this love journey of angini which got started and got ended in a jiffy moment..

anizorluv_sakshi

Go to top