Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

the dream couple..angini.. - Page 2

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: savee_k

@all..nice views about angini..😊

yes they were a dream couple..

as a viewer we did get it how much anmol loved ragini but ragini's feelings how to say still under wrap..then the CT out of the unexpected started to unfold her feelings for anmol...

my two fav dream sequences are the letter one/KC one..

the letter one first so well picturised..candles..curtains ..and the BG score to make the atmosphere romantic...anmol's voice modulation soft and so sweet and ragini so mesmerised by anmol's confession in the letter..wat to say they were picture perfect at that moment..at the end anmol  was perplexed by ragini's reaction when he called her cos she was so lost in her hubby's sweet talks...

the KC one..again the picturisation just superb..their mirror image and the best anmol's putting the sindoor and praising his ragini..the wordings of the dialogue for the moment so romantic and any woman will definitely blush .. ragini was completely in awe .this thought came to my mind is it the "aap sawlee ho par bahut bahut khubsoorat"which gave us such beautiful romantic moment for this dream scene as somewhere deep in her heart ragini knew she is beautiful for her husband..

there is one special dream scene of angini ..the dance sequence on the "tum hi dekho na"song...we did not get to watch the competition but this dream scene gave us a glimspe of wat would have been their chemistry and dance in the competition.

so beautifully picturised and chemistry just sizzling...

it was like were living in a dream world with angini..ek sapna par akhir mein thoot gayaa...😭

yes RS gave us such a cute dream couple for just 5 months and in the end snatched it leaving us with a heartbreak..

a trailer of their journey and like SRK said in the movie "OM SHANTI OM"picture abhi bakee hein..

so our wish rajan sir give us the full picture of angini's love journey in bidaai season 2...

Saveeta I was totally dumbstuck by the ambiance!!!😳

Just beautiful I loved teh way be comes from the back and takes the letter
till he calls out her name i thought it was happening
These scenes are so well done espically for them I mean I have'nt seen such a illusion /dream scene in any show
Well picturised coz as a viewer you can actually think Anmol comes there and starts telling her about his feelings, coz just about 5 minutes back he talks to himself and tells god ki hum dono ki dooriya bhi mita dijiye !!
So as you come out of that  scene and see this letter reading scene all teh way along you feel that he has actually come there and read it to her
It was totally WOW !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Rehana86

yep di.....but still working on the commentaries due in the first week of January......😃

luv
rehana

Good good so you stopped to get your daily dose of Angini😳

Well holidays will be studying them then 😊

Good luck !!!😊

Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shanti05

Good good so you stopped to get your daily dose of Angini😳

Well holidays will be studying them then 😊

Good luck !!!😊

tell me abt it.....rite now i m watching 28th oct bidaai.....me is soo gone man ....officially hopeless case 🤪
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gr8 thread as always Savee! Nice posts everyone...

Angini  - our Dream Couple for sure!! The walked into our lives thru' Bidaai for such a short while, just like a dream, but left everlasting memories in our hearts n minds & kept us wanting more! Who can ever forget those lovely Angini moments we had on the show...the way Angini started conversing with one another, the way they did everything for the family, their growing concern for one another, their team work, Anmol beginning to have strong feelings for Ragini & wanting to tell her how he feels, Ragini becoming more aware of Anmol's drawing closeness to her but her hesitation to open up to Love once again, the level of comfort they shared when it came to solving problems or standing by their loved ones, Ragini's worry on not seeing Anmol return on time for the KC pooja, Anmol's near confession on KC, the pain that brought them closer to each other, Ragini accepting Anmol as her husband & promising to stay as one forever & their wedding...

Everything was so special in their relationship...so unique & lovable!! Truly Miss Angini & hope to see them back in action (& Love of course!) in Season 2...& hope that happens soon! A huge round of applause to Parul & Apoorva who made Angini so adorable, real n convincing for us thru' their exceptional emoting & Bang On expressions!! Miss them as well...
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@chandrika..as usual awesome analysis ...👏.

so well penned down and second your thought..👍🏼

so true angini has amazed /mesmerised us with their outstanding performances in every scene they were in frame..their life journey kept us glued to our screen..

but this journey is incomplete ...

this is why we request RS to bring them back on screen as to complete this love journey of angini which got started and got ended in a jiffy moment..