Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

the dream couple..angini..

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged

The dream couple…

Anmol/ragini both had their share of dreams in the serial…

First anmol dream…rain and the so special song"ishq ke imthihaan "happy version made the atmosphere so romantic and so well picturised on angini…through this dream we got to watch wat is his heart desire..in the end when the dream was over our heart did feel sad for him.how he looked at the emptiness in his arms and ragini looking at him near the swing…

Next dream scene of anmol..leaving the RH he heard his name from ragini's for the first time..ragini all in tears and anmol hugging her..for the first time I just thought it was for real and definitely after crying buckets after his scene with tammy,I was sooooooooo happy they hugged for real..then  it got crashing down as it was all anmol's dream him consoling his lovely wife..

Now ragini's ones….the letter scene.while reading it she visualized anmol telling her wat's in the letter and how he wanted to share his heart's desire to her…next ragini was in the garden waiting for him and followed next anmol's dream…

Next dream..the KC epi..wat a romantic  and so unexpected one as it was ragini illusion..anmol all praise of her beauty…such a mesmerizing scene ..they were so perfect at that moment…looking back ragini was all shy and blushing as it was all her dream about her handsome husband..

Next one..the trio scene in the room..anmol asking ragini to accept the pendant and come to him..ranveer telling her anmol is her lifepartner now so go to him..in the end it was all ragini's subconscious  visualising anmol…

Last dream scene…ragini in the last epi ..visualising anmol in his wedding outfit …with the "kkkg"song in the BG..the lyrics at the moment  suited her heart desire..though short one but so  cute moment of angini.

Its unbelievable in the end it seems ragini dreamed more of anmol her dashing hubby..all her dreams were of a woman in love with her husband..

the wait…waiting for him in garden..waiting for him to come home for KC..waiting for him to come home and so restless in the corridor while alekh was talking to her to show anmol the pendant….waiting for him to come soon and to marry her..

a dream couple who has kept us glued to our screen with their love story..unique and so mesmerizing..missing  their charisma on screen...

do share your thoughts about the dream couple and esp ragini dreaming more about anmol?…

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

apu_girlruslanRehana86anizorrekha02sami01Winchesterbrosshanti05

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Hope all our dreams and both Anmol's and Ragini's are fulfilled in season2. Ek Adhoori dasta waiting to be explored .............Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslananizorsaveeta24sami01

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Very nice post Saveeta
Asusual i like the way you put the words in for this beautiful jodi!!
Seriously they are so special, and they have somthing which is so so different for all the jodi's on television

People who understand the depth and level of love would love this josi , cos there are unique, shared a lot in terms of  understanding and trying to be happy for  others,
Who does that in thsi so called  world of ours..
The creatives have showns us this side of a couple who go all out to make other happy and shadowing their feelings for eachother which gets brought out in the forum of dreams  to be visualized by viwers and themselves also  

For me the best scene was when Ragini reads teh letter and she goes "My dear sw ..sweet wife "
and the way he comes from behind and slowly takes it from her and started narrating his feelings..

Theere is soo much intensity in the whole scene  so perfect in understanding what  this man feels from his heart for Ragini.

And Apurva stole the scene for me but what surprised me was Ragini's calm and beautiful way of listening to it and Parul was equally nice with the way she portrayed Ragini who is confused about the whole letter and the way she finally get out of the dream on the call "Ragini Ragini "

And the KC night was another beautiful dream of Ragini .. The way Anmol puts the sindoor in her maang and then she feels him whispering softly in her ears..

It was so special for her to feel that way after a long time !!!

For me the letter one who it was Ragini's dream Anmol made me  smile cheek to cheek !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanRehana86anizorsaveeta24

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
absolutely beautiful post savee.....
i dream i dream of times gone by....
lovely dreamy couple angini....

my fav scene was letter reading scene,beauty of the scene was simplicity and intensity in it.
Way she starts to read th eletter and way he pulls the letter out of her hands and starts naarting a simple letter......
you are busy with house and i am busy with work..way he narates it and calm face she listened to it with was absolute treat to watch..
my fav angini scene is letter scene, it wa sonly scene where i did not feel sad for them,all others left me a bit sad....
Kc day dream was sweet too but ragini's dream about letter was romantic to the core

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24shanti05

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
i will shut up Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Hey Rehana nice to see you back ! Done with your exams!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

The dream couple'

Anmol/ragini both had their share of dreams in the serial'

First anmol dream'rain and the so special song"ishq ke imthihaan "happy version made the atmosphere so romantic and so well picturised on angini'through this dream we got to watch wat is his heart desire..in the end when the dream was over our heart did feel sad for him.how he looked at the emptiness in his arms and ragini looking at him near the swing'

I perfectly remember I had eye infection Angry & I wasnt able to watch the whole episode..as I couldnt even opne my eyes properlyCry still I just force myself to watch the precape just to get some idea "what happened in today episode .."

& what I sawShocked "anmol & ragini in rain ,some beautiful song is playing in BG,anmol holding ragini's handDay DreamingEmbarrassed" uff this cant be true...actually its too good to be true..then what happened??? I had to come to IF just to check whether what I saw was for real or some side effects of medicine LOL..it was so good & perfect ...the song, the atmosphere & angini

Next dream scene of anmol..leaving the RH he heard his name from ragini's for the first time..ragini all in tears and anmol hugging her..for the first time I just thought it was for real and definitely after crying buckets after his scene with tammy,I was sooooooooo happy they hugged for real..then  it got crashing down as it was all anmol's dream him consoling his lovely wife..

I have another story related to itLOLEmbarrassed.they day was durga Astomi when this episode was aired.. I was busy all day(I thought today I have to miss the episodeCry)..& at night we just went for some pandal hopping & dinner..luckily we had finished all the things by 8.30pm .so its time to go back home..I almost run to get back to my anmolTongueLOL...when I reached home & switched on TV..Is aw everyone is crying ..tammy ,ragini,anmol...& & & vasuShocked ..then vasu hugged anmol Clap this also one of the most memorable episode...it has so many things...tammy & anmol's unbreakable love..& for the first time we saw ragini's concern & tears & love  for anmol( not for tammy k papa)

hehehe same here savee ,even I thought the hug was for realWinkLOL.yeh anmol bhi nah! aise moke main bhi kya kay soch leta haiEmbarrassedLOL

Now ragini's ones'.the letter scene.while reading it she visualized anmol telling her wat's in the letter and how he wanted to share his heart's desire to her'next ragini was in the garden waiting for him and followed next anmol's dream'

it was truly magical & what it called "love is in AIR"

Next dream..the KC epi..wat a romantic  and so unexpected one as it was ragini illusion..anmol all praise of her beauty'such a mesmerizing scene ..they were so perfect at that moment'looking back ragini was all shy and blushing as it was all her dream about her handsome husband..

I was so moved on by this episode ..that all my gussa for ragini just got vanished in the airEmbarrassed & I changed my DPWinkLOLEmbarrassed

Next one..the trio scene in the room..anmol asking ragini to accept the pendant and come to him..ranveer telling her anmol is her lifepartner now so go to him..in the end it was all ragini's subconscious  visualising anmol'lol this one..is also have a memorable moment but not in terms of the show...but I just loved the way it was picturised on angini- ranvirWink (kyun sami di & shanti di)

Last dream scene'ragini in the last epi ..visualising anmol in his wedding outfit 'with the "kkkg"song in the BG..the lyrics at the moment  suited her heart desire..though short one but so  cute moment of angini.

Its unbelievable in the end it seems ragini dreamed more of anmol her dashing hubby..all her dreams were of a woman in love with her husband..

the wait'waiting for him in garden..waiting for him to come home for KC..waiting for him to come home and so restless in the corridor while alekh was talking to her to show anmol the pendant'.waiting for him to come soon and to marry her..

a dream couple who has kept us glued to our screen with their love story..unique and so mesmerizing..missing  their charisma on screen...

EmbarrassedClapStarDay DreamingHeartEmbarrassedClapStarDay DreamingHeartEmbarrassedClapStarDay DreamingHeartEmbarrassedClapStarDay DreamingHeartEmbarrassedClapStarDay DreamingHeartEmbarrassed

do share your thoughts about the dream couple and esp ragini dreaming more about anmol?'

saveeta u r just too good StarClap 
even after bidaai's ending if this forum still rock with angini thoughts & discussion its beacuse of ur threads on ANGINIEmbarrassed

anizorsaveeta24shanti05

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
@all..nice views about angini..Smile

yes they were a dream couple..

as a viewer we did get it how much anmol loved ragini but ragini's feelings how to say still under wrap..then the CT out of the unexpected started to unfold her feelings for anmol...

my two fav dream sequences are the letter one/KC one..

the letter one first so well picturised..candles..curtains ..and the BG score to make the atmosphere romantic...anmol's voice modulation soft and so sweet and ragini so mesmerised by anmol's confession in the letter..wat to say they were picture perfect at that moment..at the end anmol  was perplexed by ragini's reaction when he called her cos she was so lost in her hubby's sweet talks...

the KC one..again the picturisation just superb..their mirror image and the best anmol's putting the sindoor and praising his ragini..the wordings of the dialogue for the moment so romantic and any woman will definitely blush .. ragini was completely in awe .this thought came to my mind is it the "aap sawlee ho par bahut bahut khubsoorat"which gave us such beautiful romantic moment for this dream scene as somewhere deep in her heart ragini knew she is beautiful for her husband..

there is one special dream scene of angini ..the dance sequence on the "tum hi dekho na"song...we did not get to watch the competition but this dream scene gave us a glimspe of wat would have been their chemistry and dance in the competition.

so beautifully picturised and chemistry just sizzling...

it was like were living in a dream world with angini..ek sapna par akhir mein thoot gayaa...Cry

yes RS gave us such a cute dream couple for just 5 months and in the end snatched it leaving us with a heartbreak..

a trailer of their journey and like SRK said in the movie "OM SHANTI OM"picture abhi bakee hein..

so our wish rajan sir give us the full picture of angini's love journey in bidaai season 2...

ruslanpoo_sshanti05

Go to top