Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
thank u!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Trinibeauty Senior Member
Trinibeauty
Trinibeauty

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Manav and Anchana makes such a lovely couple...I am so loving both of them more and more daily...but this Savita is really making MIL look bad.
I know MIL are be mean but ..Have Mercy,....this character takes the cake...

Tanyaz

Jasmine10 Senior Member
Jasmine10
Jasmine10

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Tanya. watching today scene must have brought back some painful memories back for you tanya. take care.

Tanyaz

deep388 Groupbie
deep388
deep388

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

I've always thought Savita was a good soul under the hard shell she puts up against the world, but after watching this latest episode, I think she really does need psychiatric evaluation. Conspiring to murder someone and burn them alive is NEVER NORMAL behaviour (I repeat NEVER NORMALAngry CVs)...she needs to be either punished severely or taken to a psychiatric ward. But knowing what hindi serials are like, because of her "age", this show will probably let her wicked act go unpunished. How is this OK? What are they trying to teach us? That elders have all the right in the world to do as they please because of their age...naa baba na, this show ought to be boycotted until they show that this snake of a lady is punsihed SEVERELY... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulseynaava

kxzf280 Newbie
kxzf280
kxzf280

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Thank you tanyaz for the update.
Hope you get well soon and God will reward you for what you have done.
Takecare

Tanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanya Di for the update. Please take care... Was very Angry with Savita Aai today.. Can someone stop her.. She is just going out of her limits.

Tanyaz

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

.Today doing the Written Update got me emotionaly exhausted .Just liek manav , my right hand is also burned with very bad scars ....I was also trying to save  someone and  ......
It was very difficult for me to do the update today ..I am feeling exhanusted .
Poor manav .But I am feeling a little angry that he is still not realizing how bad this situation with his mother is .He did nothing ..she almost tried to kill his wife , right in front of her parents .He goes and beats up people who do eve teasing with archana and here , a woman tried to burn her and he lets her off scott free...Not even a slap on the wrist kind of scolding ....
Very disappointed with manav today .He is going to lose Archan .I am sure , his mother will succeed in hr mission because manav si just too soft on his mother .

Tanyaz...thank you so much for doing this update in the midst of your painful memories.  i am sorry.
I am exhausted from it my self but not for your reason.  i wonder what the heck is going on with this serial...it is really way out of line.   What will it take for Manav to realize his mother is criminally insane (by choice) and deal with it accordingly.  I too am angry with him. You worded your frustration just like i feel too.  I hope you are wrong though that he will lose Archu...I think others will step forward and save them both...  there are several extremely selfish people in this show who could all be locked up together in a room and someone toss the key away. !!! 

Thanks again and i hope you will be rested and comforted now after those memories re-awakened. Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TulseyTanyaz

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Aww, Tanya feel better soon

I cannot believe Savita, she has crossed all limits now

Tanyaz

Go to top