Pratigya
Pratigya

Precap - A Sour[Y] Day !! (Page 9)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

I'm sure he will realise and not say anything bad to his wife. Or if he realises then I hope he saves it as a bedroom pep talk instead.

I dont think he will get angry on Pratigya ...he was irritated ..but he was not foaming ..and when he realises that Pratigya cooked..the change in his expression did not denote any anger towards her ..I dont think he will scold her..may divert the talk in other direction..At least  I hope so..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

PLEAAAASSEEEEE..... CVS......

we don't want to start off the new year watching Arrggoosiya's face......DeadDead

Aarushi is needed ,My dear to get a responsible Krishna , to get a Strong Kesar and for Pratigya to finally Snap out of her blind devotion ....

Aarushi is an example to say , that education and environment do not matter  ...A person with  shallow values can easily sway towards  evil ....it is not about education... it is also a way of showing that Thakurs despite their many evils still  share a strong and loving Bond while the so called educated ppl have no qualms in cutting of the links when pleasure and happiness is denied to them..

She might also be used to break that house ...for that reason she may stay ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gawkera_uma

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

so he is going to eat it anyway.............remember she ate chilli rice for him without even flinching................go on baba, throw lots of egg on the face of that Censored  arushi................hope P finds out soon....................Angry

Even If Pratigya were to find out ..she will only wonder why she is behaving like this .....Pratigya will turn a blind eye ..The eyes which are watching and judging impassively and impartially is that of Kesar ..Hope she decides soon..Smile

dhakarn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

so he is going to eat it anyway.............remember she ate chilli rice for him without even flinching................go on baba, throw lots of egg on the face of that Censored  arushi................hope P finds out soon....................Angry

Even If Pratigya were to find out ..she will only wonder why she is behaving like this .....Pratigya will turn a blind eye ..The eyes which are watching and judging impassively and impartially is that of Kesar ..Hope she decides soon..Smile

ofcourse kesar will speak up...............that's why she is shown taking mental notes.........but i would like to see pratigya 'react' in a befitting way as now the attack has grown out of proportion.........

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

ofcourse kesar will speak up...............that's why she is shown taking mental notes.........but i would like to see pratigya 'react' in a befitting way as now the attack has grown out of proportion.........

The attack has just started , Dhanya ...It has not yet grown out of proportion..Pratigya will react only if Krishna is targeted else she will continue to be the all bearing silent,strong woman..
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

I think Kesar might say she added extra salt by mistake...I think she knows A did that...but to help P she will take the blame on....

A will realise how alone and friendless she is in that palce..SDS will sooner stab her in the back than be a true friend......just waiting for the day SDS mask rips and A see's her true face....I wonder which direction Arushi will go screaming?.....any guesses?Big smileBig smile

I am wondering what will be the fate of Amma and her throne now that a upstart has come to challenge her  "Throne of  B**** .."

corvette

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Hi Tanthya,

I seem to be out of the loop as I have not watched a single episode for over 3 weeks.  But from what I have read today nothing seems to have changed. 

Since when did you restart watching the serial.  I thought you went on a self imposed hiatus....

Thanks for the update anyways. 

Will debate whether to watch today or give it a miss....

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Hi Tanthya,

I seem to be out of the loop as I have not watched a single episode for over 3 weeks.  But from what I have read today nothing seems to have changed. 

Since when did you restart watching the serial.  I thought you went on a self imposed hiatus....

Thanks for the update anyways. 

Will debate whether to watch today or give it a miss....

Hi Star,

How was the Marriage ??Big smile

The churning has become a bit fast ..Aarushi is embracing evil ..Amma has become  a firm fan of Aarushi ..Kesar was raped ...

I strtd to watch when I realized Aarushi was in for a long haul and Also this track was headed towards a stronger Kesar ...

it  is beginning to warm up with Aarushi mayya getting ready for coup d' etat

-Sheena-

Go to top