Pratigya
Pratigya

Precap - A Sour[Y] Day !! (Page 8)

Meaningful Senior Member
Meaningful
Meaningful

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

I am turning a bit positive today.

In the middle of all aarushi bitterness, I am liking pratigya very much. See, how she is trying to talk to krishna in a proper way (like a wife) about his naukari - did not start off in her bashan style.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteCrAzYREDbabithajtanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnsu

I am turning a bit positive today.

In the middle of all aarushi bitterness, I am liking pratigya very much. See, how she is trying to talk to krishna in a proper way (like a wife) about his naukari - did not start off in her bashan style.

I also liked the fact that today she actually glared at Aarushi instead of being all pleading and caring ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MeaningfulcorvetteCrAzYRED....Poojie....

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

This will create problem between K n P... why bcos... he'll say tht she want to show her anger nd displeasure by doing this to him. iam really worried now... Sathya, thanks a lot for the precap... worst is coming for kriya.... let me get ready with my tear bag....Cry

Welcome Babs,

no pain, no gain ..remember that.......Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meaningfulcorvettebabithaj

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
I'm sure he will realise and not say anything bad to his wife. Or if he realises then I hope he saves it as a bedroom pep talk instead.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

dont get! dont get!!!!!!!Confused
what faux pas??????

Grrrr - will catch up later as I'm sure one of you lovely ladies will explain....

MMG,

Krishna asks who prepared this kheer..Psiya will "Dulhan "pointing at P ..Krishna "kaunsi Dulh"stops there realizing Pratigya has prepared ..while Pratigya's face crumples..Smile

Gotcha!!!!

Thanks for explaining T - ur a Star

tanthya

kriya_sruthi Senior Member
kriya_sruthi
kriya_sruthi

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

That Arushi will come to a bad end, just you see....Evil Smile

but seeing as this is an indian show, she will realise her mistake, go running to didi, who will hug her and leave her own husband to console the brat, did will take her back to the green house and deliver a big rousing bashaan that will have Papa cry with joy at how educated and mahan his daugher is..he may even quote something along that line, that scene will drag on for days....he will turn and welcome his naughty daughter back home...Mummyji will say let's forget all this and have some kheer....Dadij will look skyward.....femibro will smile and wheel forward...not at all ashamed to be the 'female' when his sisters are the 'boys' of the house......share and share alike after all......DIL of the house will look on with her mouth open and spend the next six months figuring it all out.......The End.

DeadDead
ROFL... i laughed n laughed after reading this.... u guys are too good yaar... MKAP in a nut shell.... hahahahahaha...

babithaj

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Krishna sits down happily for breakfast all the while Prattling " I love Kheer , I will eat Kheer first and then the rest of the breakfast " Pratigya gives a indulgent smile ...Krishna  eats a spoonful of Kheer and immediately spits it out..turns irritatedly towards Piasiya and enquires " who made this Kheer?"..Piyasiya says "Ur Bride:..Krishna "Who Bride?" and realises his faux paus ...The smile is wiped off Pratigya's face...Aarushi looks pleased..Amma expectant..Kesar is watching...watching ..

ROFLROFL

I am sure he will still rescue the day by saying it is delicious...no one cooks like my babu...Wink...though I'm sure evil wtich A will insist everyone has some as well....

Hope P wisens up, seriously she is making me sick with her attitude.....but no sympathy for her at all. She acts all high and mighty with one set of people and the doormat for another....

Ta S, for the funny descriptionThumbs Up...It made me laugh out loud...a rarity now for MKAP.

Doesn't matter if the whole khandaan spits..Venom on Pratigya's cooking ..Ferdie, her Darling Krishna will be the hurricane wind and deflect all the venom away from her ...

Pratigya is not a character who will react or respond instantly  to the atrocities committed on her, Had that been the case she would have engaged in a slap fest re Krishna during the hate filled days..but we do not see her doing that, she fulfills her role as the dutiful wife by taking care of his needs [except for Physical intimacy] and also tries to fit in....when she bends so much for a  man she Hated, Aarushi is  her own,  Her lil  sis whom she herself spoilt and pampered, how will she get angry so fast?? she will be patient esp since she understands that Aarushi is doing this bec she is hurting ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umababithaj

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged

dont get! dont get!!!!!!!Confused
what faux pas??????

Grrrr - will catch up later as I'm sure one of you lovely ladies will explain....

MMG,

Krishna asks who prepared this kheer..Psiya will "Dulhan "pointing at P ..Krishna "kaunsi Dulh"stops there realizing Pratigya has prepared ..while Pratigya's face crumples..Smile

Gotcha!!!!

Thanks for explaining T - ur a Star

U r welcome, Dear ...Tongue

Go to top