MERARAI

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

That Arushi will come to a bad end, just you see....Evil Smile

but seeing as this is an indian show, she will realise her mistake, go running to didi, who will hug her and leave her own husband to console the brat, did will take her back to the green house and deliver a big rousing bashaan that will have Papa cry with joy at how educated and mahan his daugher is..he may even quote something along that line, that scene will drag on for days....he will turn and welcome his naughty daughter back home...Mummyji will say let's forget all this and have some kheer....Dadij will look skyward.....femibro will smile and wheel forward...not at all ashamed to be the 'female' when his sisters are the 'boys' of the house......share and share alike after all......DIL of the house will look on with her mouth open and spend the next six months figuring it all out.......The End.

DeadDead

Lub u , Ferdie ...that was a hilarious and accurate portrayal of Indian Soaps..............LOL

so sickening isn't it?....would love to see characters getting their just rewards.....Big smile

@dharkan...love the 'tiny little scumbag'....LOL

Can't wait for the 21 days to speed up so KN comes running to her and grabs her in a bear hug while he drools at her.

How I wish this was a western soap where they do get their comeuppance. If anyone deserves the electrocution RED planned, it's Arusia. I want to see the Takurs get their just rewards and Krishna rubbing their noses in it with his reminder that they are lucky to have a beebi like Pratigya.Big smile

I hope that 21 days is compressed within this month and does not extend to next year ..seeing the pace..I am thinking  the Aarushi fest will continue ....

Are the Cv's looking for new Kesar ...could it be the reason for the extended innings of Aarushi...??

With so many shows going off the air I'm sure they can find one very quickly. Bora is filming through Dec 31st as it is. Should give them plenty of time to move story forward at a rapid pace and get that arrogant twit out of the Niwas.

Any man who marries an Arushi will voluntarily ask to be poisoned to get away from her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDDreamygal301

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged

PLEAAAASSEEEEE..... CVS......

we don't want to start off the new year watching Arrggoosiya's face......DeadDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---CrAzYREDbabithajDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

we don't want to start off the new year watching Arrggoosiya's face......DeadDead

yes, that will be apshagun for all of us.. the new year gone down the drain...Big smileLOL

ok bye all...c u later...Hug

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 16 December 2010 at 11:53am

CrAzYREDbabithaj

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by a_uma

yes, that will be apshagun for all of us.. the new year gone down the drain...Big smileLOL

There is no episode on Jan 1 2011 as it's a Saturday. They didn't have one last year either. It's day for other celebrations and shows. But come Monday Jan 3rd, would love to see the twit out of Niwas and no where to go.

CrAzYREDsuk4

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

but seeing as this is an indian show, she will realise her mistake, go running to didi, who will hug her and leave her own husband to console the brat, did will take her back to the green house and deliver a big rousing bashaan that will have Papa cry with joy at how educated and mahan his daugher is..he may even quote something along that line, that scene will drag on for days....he will turn and welcome his naughty daughter back home...Mummyji will say let's forget all this and have some kheer....Dadij will look skyward.....femibro will smile and wheel forward...not at all ashamed to be the 'female' when his sisters are the 'boys' of the house......share and share alike after all......DIL of the house will look on with her mouth open and spend the next six months figuring it all out.......The End.

DeadDead

Lub u , Ferdie ...that was a hilarious and accurate portrayal of Indian Soaps..............LOL

so sickening isn't it?....would love to see characters getting their just rewards.....Big smile

Can't wait for the 21 days to speed up so KN comes running to her and grabs her in a bear hug while he drools at her.

How I wish this was a western soap where they do get their comeuppance. If anyone deserves the electrocution RED planned, it's Arusia. I want to see the Takurs get their just rewards and Krishna rubbing their noses in it with his reminder that they are lucky to have a beebi like Pratigya.Big smile

I hope that 21 days is compressed within this month and does not extend to next year ..seeing the pace..I am thinking  the Aarushi fest will continue ....

Are the Cv's looking for new Kesar ...could it be the reason for the extended innings of Aarushi...??

With so many shows going off the air I'm sure they can find one very quickly. Bora is filming through Dec 31st as it is. Should give them plenty of time to move story forward at a rapid pace and get that arrogant twit out of the Niwas.

Any man who marries an Arushi will voluntarily ask to be poisoned to get away from her.

Mera,

If they plan to finish this track with Bora, then they may speed up the track otherwise we will be inundated with the schemes of Aarushi and the growing Distances [If thats what CV's intend to show] of Kriya  until they find someone who will fit their Pay pocket ....

I dont think , This track will end so soon...21 days in reel time can be prolonged for 3 months by showing  extended Sax's..Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

DeadDead

Mera,

If they plan to finish this track with Bora, then they may speed up the track otherwise we will be inundated with the schemes of Aarushi and the growing Distances [If thats what CV's intend to show] of Kriya  until they find someone who will fit their Pay pocket ....

I dont think , This track will end so soon...21 days in reel time can be prolonged for 3 months by showing  extended Sax's..Ouch

So I get a three month hiatus from posting then.Confused  Can't write about her antics day in and day out.

CrAzYRED

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

DeadDead

Mera,

So I get a three month hiatus from posting then.Confused  Can't write about her antics day in and day out.

Let us think Positive ,Mera...lets hope they  fast track Aarushi getting evil ..Kesar finally losing her patience due to Aarushi's antics or  to save Aarushi from Shakthi and lodging a complaint  ..and we see Aarushi out ...I wish it will happen this way..

CrAzYRED

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Thanks Tanths ! Will join you all tomorrow

Welcome YUM Mum ...Sure ..we will  be waiting..

Go to top