India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Precap - A Sour[Y] Day !! (Page 2)

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
This will create problem between K n P... why bcos... he'll say tht she want to show her anger nd displeasure by doing this to him. iam really worried now... Sathya, thanks a lot for the precap... worst is coming for kriya.... let me get ready with my tear bag....Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arja_kriya

majja aaye oo chupu chaap khaalay

well its krishu so its quite possible ey hey hooEmbarrassedClapWink
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Krishna sits down happily for breakfast all the while Prattling " I love Kheer , I will eat Kheer first and then the rest of the breakfast " Pratigya gives a indulgent smile ...Krishna  eats a spoonful of Kheer and immediately spits it out..turns irritatedly towards Piasiya and enquires " who made this Kheer?"..Piyasiya says "Ur Bride:..Krishna "Who Bride?" and realises his faux paus ...The smile is wiped off Pratigya's face...Aarushi looks pleased..Amma expectant..Kesar is watching...watching ..

ROFLROFL

I am sure he will still rescue the day by saying it is delicious...no one cooks like my babu...Wink...though I'm sure evil wtich A will insist everyone has some as well....

Hope P wisens up, seriously she is making me sick with her attitude.....but no sympathy for her at all. She acts all high and mighty with one set of people and the doormat for another....

Ta S, for the funny descriptionThumbs Up...It made me laugh out loud...a rarity now for MKAP.

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 16 December 2010 at 10:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cara86suk4a_uma....Poojie....tanthya

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
so he is going to eat it anyway.............remember she ate chilli rice for him without even flinching................go on baba, throw lots of egg on the face of that Censored  arushi................hope P finds out soon....................Angry

Cara86a_umaMERARAI....Poojie....tanthya

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

This will create problem between K n P... why bcos... he'll say tht she want to show her anger nd displeasure by doing this to him. iam really worried now... Sathya, thanks a lot for the precap... worst is coming for kriya.... let me get ready with my tear bag....Cry

babitha,

cheer up..all relationships go through ups and downs...and to be honest, if Kriya can't go trhough something simple like that then they are hopeless!!
this is nothing, people do add extra salt or less my mistake...happens all the time...nothing to kick a big fuss over...

Cara86a_umaMERARAI....Poojie....tanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Did Arusia get that the Sadhu told her to do penance to cleanse the Niwas of all the sins. He didn't say "make new ones while you are at it". She goes to hurt the one person the Sadhu said "clean of heart". Why not feed her own pati KN some salty kheer if at all she wants to.

She is sowing sins and will reap a harvest. Hope is is left on her own to live with the consequences.
Prats is playing it cool but when Arusia crosses a line let's hope Kesar makes her pay.

Edited by MERARAI - 16 December 2010 at 10:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

my_viewCara86CrAzYREDtanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by tanthya

Krishna sits down happily for breakfast all the while Prattling " I love Kheer , I will eat Kheer first and then the rest of the breakfast " Pratigya gives a indulgent smile ...Krishna  eats a spoonful of Kheer and immediately spits it out..turns irritatedly towards Piasiya and enquires " who made this Kheer?"..Piyasiya says "Ur Bride:..Krishna "Who Bride?" and realises his faux paus ...The smile is wiped off Pratigya's face...Aarushi looks pleased..Amma expectant..Kesar is watching...watching ..

Let's see if Krishna figures enemy # 1 meddled in his Babu's cooking and Kesar was watching this mischief like the times she overheard RED's plans for Prats.

Kesar was not watching the Salt Addition..she was watching the breakfast scene
my_view Goldie
my_view
my_view

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Dear Prats....... Your sister is on the warpath and sanity has no plans visiting her ever, so..... what are you waiting for??????
Insanity is doing (or not doing anything) the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Go to top