Pratigya
Pratigya

Precap - A Sour[Y] Day !! (Page 10)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by my_view

Dear Prats....... Your sister is on the warpath and sanity has no plans visiting her ever, so..... what are you waiting for??????
Insanity is doing (or not doing anything) the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

waiting for the cup [of sins] to overflow !!

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

Hi Tanthya,

I seem to be out of the loop as I have not watched a single episode for over 3 weeks.  But from what I have read today nothing seems to have changed. 

Since when did you restart watching the serial.  I thought you went on a self imposed hiatus....

Thanks for the update anyways. 

Will debate whether to watch today or give it a miss....

Hi Star,

How was the Marriage ??Big smile

The churning has become a bit fast ..Aarushi is embracing evil ..Amma has become  a firm fan of Aarushi ..Kesar was raped ...

I strtd to watch when I realized Aarushi was in for a long haul and Also this track was headed towards a stronger Kesar ...

it  is beginning to warm up with Aarushi mayya getting ready for coup d' etat

Wedding was good.  Did a dance on Shiela Ki Jawani...LOL. Dont think P and Saxes will approve of....WinkLOLLOL.  Very tiring.  Was sleeping at 4 am every morning since 1st december and still trying to recover. 

Tanths, should I take the risk and start watching it again...Really cant stand Arushi and her antics (also her acting)?

I hope a strong Kesar emerges as we had hoped she would before but never happened.. It seems Pratigya has regressed into some sort of doormat for her sister.  Its annoying from what I gather.....
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

Hi Tanthya,

I seem to be out of the loop as I have not watched a single episode for over 3 weeks.  But from what I have read today nothing seems to have changed. 

Since when did you restart watching the serial.  I thought you went on a self imposed hiatus....

Thanks for the update anyways. 

Will debate whether to watch today or give it a miss....

Hi Star,

How was the Marriage ??Big smile

The churning has become a bit fast ..Aarushi is embracing evil ..Amma has become  a firm fan of Aarushi ..Kesar was raped ...

I strtd to watch when I realized Aarushi was in for a long haul and Also this track was headed towards a stronger Kesar ...

it  is beginning to warm up with Aarushi mayya getting ready for coup d' etat

Wedding was good.  Did a dance on Shiela Ki Jawani...LOL. Dont think P and Saxes will approve of....WinkLOLLOL.  Very tiring.  Was sleeping at 4 am every morning since 1st december and still trying to recover. 

Tanths, should I take the risk and start watching it again...Really cant stand Arushi and her antics (also her acting)?

I hope a strong Kesar emerges as we had hoped she would before but never happened.. It seems Pratigya has regressed into some sort of doormat for her sister.  Its annoying from what I gather.....

OH Dear..I missed ur Jawani ....LOL..lets play it again !!

Go on updates ..Dear ..So far it is still warming ...but not  something to be eagerly awaited ..but yes..Aarushi  is improving [marginally ofc...she still has a long way to go ]

Kesar will emerge ..this is primarily aimed at her ...Aarushi's increased Malicious acts may finally force Kesar to take some action ...

Will be waiting for u in LUD...

Edited by tanthya - 17 December 2010 at 8:49am
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saathi10

Hate ArushiAngry why she wanna do tht to her own sis? bcoz shez jealous or she didn't get her love? People who are sane don't do that. it means she is completely insane even after studying. I guess uneducated people are better than her.

Is that Divya Bharathi in ur profile..??
Saathi10 Senior Member
Saathi10
Saathi10

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged

@tanthya

Yes, it's  Divya's profile.

Go to top