Views

Users

Frequent Posters

corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tanthya

MMG,

Krishna asks who prepared this kheer..Psiya will "Dulhan "pointing at P ..Krishna "kaunsi Dulh"stops there realizing Pratigya has prepared ..while Pratigya's face crumples..😊

Gotcha!!!!

Thanks for explaining T - ur a β­οΈ
kriya_sruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

That Arushi will come to a bad end, just you see....😈

but seeing as this is an indian show, she will realise her mistake, go running to didi, who will hug her and leave her own husband to console the brat, did will take her back to the green house and deliver a big rousing bashaan that will have Papa cry with joy at how educated and mahan his daugher is..he may even quote something along that line, that scene will drag on for days....he will turn and welcome his naughty daughter back home...Mummyji will say let's forget all this and have some kheer....Dadij will look skyward.....femibro will smile and wheel forward...not at all ashamed to be the 'female' when his sisters are the 'boys' of the house......share and share alike after all......DIL of the house will look on with her mouth open and spend the next six months figuring it all out.......The End.

🀒🀒

🀣... i laughed n laughed after reading this.... u guys are too good yaar... MKAP in a nut shell.... hahahahahaha...
tanthya thumbnail

🀣🀣

I am sure he will still rescue the day by saying it is delicious...no one cooks like my babu...πŸ˜‰...though I'm sure evil wtich A will insist everyone has some as well....

Hope P wisens up, seriously she is making me sick with her attitude.....but no sympathy for her at all. She acts all high and mighty with one set of people and the doormat for another....

Ta S, for the funny descriptionπŸ‘πŸΌ...It made me laugh out loud...a rarity now for MKAP.

Doesn't matter if the whole khandaan spits..Venom on Pratigya's cooking ..Ferdie, her Darling Krishna will be the hurricane wind and deflect all the venom away from her ...

Pratigya is not a character who will react or respond instantly  to the atrocities committed on her, Had that been the case she would have engaged in a slap fest re Krishna during the hate filled days..but we do not see her doing that, she fulfills her role as the dutiful wife by taking care of his needs [except for Physical intimacy] and also tries to fit in....when she bends so much for a  man she Hated, Aarushi is  her own,  Her lil  sis whom she herself spoilt and pampered, how will she get angry so fast?? she will be patient esp since she understands that Aarushi is doing this bec she is hurting ..
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

Gotcha!!!!

Thanks for explaining T - ur a β­οΈ

U r welcome, Dear ...πŸ˜›
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

I'm sure he will realise and not say anything bad to his wife. Or if he realises then I hope he saves it as a bedroom pep talk instead.

I dont think he will get angry on Pratigya ...he was irritated ..but he was not foaming ..and when he realises that Pratigya cooked..the change in his expression did not denote any anger towards her ..I dont think he will scold her..may divert the talk in other direction..At least  I hope so..
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: a_uma

PLEAAAASSEEEEE..... CVS......

we don't want to start off the new year watching Arrggoosiya's face......🀒🀒

Aarushi is needed ,My dear to get a responsible Krishna , to get a Strong Kesar and for Pratigya to finally Snap out of her blind devotion ....

Aarushi is an example to say , that education and environment do not matter  ...A person with  shallow values can easily sway towards  evil ....it is not about education... it is also a way of showing that Thakurs despite their many evils still  share a strong and loving Bond while the so called educated ppl have no qualms in cutting of the links when pleasure and happiness is denied to them..

She might also be used to break that house ...for that reason she may stay ..
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

so he is going to eat it anyway.............remember she ate chilli rice for him without even flinching................go on baba, throw lots of egg on the face of that 🀬  arushi................hope P finds out soon....................😑

Even If Pratigya were to find out ..she will only wonder why she is behaving like this .....Pratigya will turn a blind eye ..The eyes which are watching and judging impassively and impartially is that of Kesar ..Hope she decides soon..😊
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tanthya

Even If Pratigya were to find out ..she will only wonder why she is behaving like this .....Pratigya will turn a blind eye ..The eyes which are watching and judging impassively and impartially is that of Kesar ..Hope she decides soon..😊

ofcourse kesar will speak up...............that's why she is shown taking mental notes.........but i would like to see pratigya 'react' in a befitting way as now the attack has grown out of proportion.........
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

ofcourse kesar will speak up...............that's why she is shown taking mental notes.........but i would like to see pratigya 'react' in a befitting way as now the attack has grown out of proportion.........

The attack has just started , Dhanya ...It has not yet grown out of proportion..Pratigya will react only if Krishna is targeted else she will continue to be the all bearing silent,strong woman..
tanthya thumbnail

I think Kesar might say she added extra salt by mistake...I think she knows A did that...but to help P she will take the blame on....

A will realise how alone and friendless she is in that palce..SDS will sooner stab her in the back than be a true friend......just waiting for the day SDS mask rips and A see's her true face....I wonder which direction Arushi will go screaming?.....any guesses?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I am wondering what will be the fate of Amma and her throne now that a upstart has come to challenge her  "Throne of  B**** .."