Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

I think Kesar might say she added extra salt by mistake...I think she knows A did that...but to help P she will take the blame on....

A will realise how alone and friendless she is in that palce..SDS will sooner stab her in the back than be a true friend......just waiting for the day SDS mask rips and A see's her true face....I wonder which direction Arushi will go screaming?.....any guesses?๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Dreamy

Mummy Papa don't want her. She antagonizes Takurs she could end up at Mathurs wanting to be their maid or cook or better yet in a home for runaways.  She m ust face the consequences of her behavior. Best option, write her off the show.

Did anyone see SCAM in a commercial for Geet. His hairstyle looks ๐Ÿ˜ฒ. Hope POPS have tapes of his last scenes when he is nailed for being a married man. Or have the Mathurs been washed away from Allahabad?
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Did Arusia get that the Sadhu told her to do penance to cleanse the Niwas of all the sins. He didn't say "make new ones while you are at it". She goes to hurt the one person the Sadhu said "clean of heart". Why not feed her own pati KN some salty kheer if at all she wants to.

She is sowing sins and will reap a harvest. Hope is is left on her own to live with the consequences.
Prats is playing it cool but when Arusia crosses a line let's hope Kesar makes her pay.

I would actually prefer for P to make Arushi pay. Why should kesar?..the only payment she should extract is for Arushi marrying her husband...for that she needs to kicked out like a football, bald and tarred with sugar and feathers for all of mumfordghanj to see...in fact, they should invite the media to record this...as future lessons for half baked twits who wanna do the same!!!
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the description Tanthya.

More than K I feel it's Thakurs (especially Amma and Aarushiya) who will taunt P to no end.....K loosing his cool for something so trivial is complete nonsense....
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Isn't it childs play....all because he didn't get to marry Aman...let me put a bit of salt in a sweet dish. yup she is all ready for marriage.

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Dreamy

Mummy Papa don't want her. She antagonizes Takurs she could end up at Mathurs wanting to be their maid or cook or better yet in a home for runaways.  She m ust face the consequences of her behavior. Best option, write her off the show.

Did anyone see SCAM in a commercial for Geet. His hairstyle looks ๐Ÿ˜ฒ. Hope POPS have tapes of his last scenes when he is nailed for being a married man. Or have the Mathurs been washed away from Allahabad?

I think Arushi should join a circus. Perfect for her as she likes living in a makebelieve world and playing the clown!๐Ÿ˜ƒ...hope she accidentally gets eaten by a lion or stomped by an elephant...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

As for the mathurs, mera ,the flood has taken them...I doubt we will ever see them again.....I so wanted an explanation for Aman's ridiculous turncoat behaviour. Last night they showed the wedding eppy in the UK...I sat there looking at Aman and his family and thought what a waste of potential good storyline.....

Once more I was so angry at the person(s) responsible for having that wedding reshot so KN becomes the groom....Aman and A getting married would have been perfect...she would have known she was nothing to him...KN would act the lovesick fool and start following her around.....

So much wasted for this asinine story track.
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I am sure he will still rescue the day by saying it is delicious...no one cooks like my babu...๐Ÿ˜‰...though I'm sure evil wtich A will insist everyone has some as well....

Hope P wisens up, seriously she is making me sick with her attitude.....but no sympathy for her at all. She acts all high and mighty with one set of people and the doormat for another....

Ta S, for the funny description๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...It made me laugh out loud...a rarity now for MKAP.

My dear if that's so then I'm afraid you will not get well anytime (if ever) soon......welcome aboard๐Ÿ˜†
MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: mia03

Isn't it childs play....all because he didn't get to marry Aman...let me put a bit of salt in a sweet dish. yup she is all ready for marriage.

Don't forget she drugs the man she dragged by the hand bec' she won't to leave the mandap without a groom as she came there to get married.  So ready for marriage๐Ÿ˜›. She could write a manual on it. The final chapter should include "FALL FLAT ON MY FACE". She is bringing all the hell coming her way. It's one thing to act out not realizing what she is doing but after repeated warnings from Prats that she will self-destruct if she doesn't stop she is still at it like she is on to win the Olympic Gold for it. PHLEEZE! She needs to get her comeuppance and get it good.
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
Cara86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The twit is just pathetic ๐Ÿฅฑ and i need her off my screen to enjoy this show ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks Tanthya 
Saathi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hate Arushi๐Ÿ˜ก why she wanna do tht to her own sis? bcoz shez jealous or she didn't get her love? People who are sane don't do that. it means she is completely insane even after studying. I guess uneducated people are better than her.

MERARAI thumbnail

I think Arushi should join a circus. Perfect for her as she likes living in a makebelieve world and playing the clown!๐Ÿ˜ƒ...hope she accidentally gets eaten by a lion or stomped by an elephant...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

As for the mathurs, mera ,the flood has taken them...I doubt we will ever see them again.....I so wanted an explanation for Aman's ridiculous turncoat behaviour. Last night they showed the wedding eppy in the UK...I sat there looking at Aman and his family and thought what a waste of potential good storyline.....

Once more I was so angry at the person(s) responsible for having that wedding reshot so KN becomes the groom....Aman and A getting married would have been perfect...she would have known she was nothing to him...KN would act the lovesick fool and start following her around.....

So much wasted for this asinine story track.

Yep too bad. As Krishna would say "abhi rone se ka payda". I would have loved to see the twit in a loveless marriage. She deserves the wake up call badly after the way she mocked Adarsh and Prats about their marriages. She can't even be in the same room without drugging KN. She is piling on more sins by the minute what's the point in going to the temple anyways?