India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

brief update-16th dec

deepika88 Senior Member
deepika88
deepika88

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
hey all..here is today's update..i am so sorry for the delay..for some reason the viode were not loading it took me ages to load the last part..so sorry....enjoy the update

start off with abha and prats doing aarti of kanika and prakash...then praksh and kanika touch prats feet...prakash also take blessing from jaggu and jaggu says that he is very proud of his son-in-law as he has saved his reputation and married kanika even he knew everything about her...prats signal kanika to ask forgiveness from jaggu and kanika follows by holding her ears and asking forgiveness...jaggu forgives her and hugs her...vimal is also happy that kanika married prakash who is such a wonderful guy...vimal then ask how come all this happened???karan says it is a long story...after searching for kanika in every shiv temple abha said we should also try in the court house...and when they reached there they got to know kanika was there with nikhil...then kanika continues saying that for the guy she left the house he left her alone and went away...they show nikhil talking to someone on the phone and then somone comes and calls kanika that ur it is ur turn now...kanika is all exited to go but nikhil says this wedding cannot happen..kanika says u r kidding right but nikhil says no...he says that abha and karan know the truth and know his family and they have threaten that if the marriage happen then they will imprison nkhil and his family in a faulty case..he says that her family is too powerful and he can't go against her family...furthermore he thought kanika will bring along cash and jewelery but she has came empty handed and his weakness is cash...he starts to leave and as kanika to return home but kanik say how can she go back and jaggu will never accept her...she cries but he just walks away leaving kanika....kanika too take the auto to go to some hill side...jaggu says that abha and karan tried explaining to u that nikhil was not a good guy but u never listened...kanika says sorry and karan too says that this experience has open kanika's eyes..then karan continue that he and abha and prakash reached the court but then mr.verma (i think that is the name of that guy) tells them are they looking for kanika...and he tells them that kanika just went to the hill side as she was worried and he got to know she was suppose to get married...karan says please not to tell anyone about it and he says he understand as he too have 2 daughters and he should hurry....prakash says u all go i will take the shortcut...kanika is standing at the edge of the hill and was almost going to suicide when prakash stops her...he tries explaining her but she says that how is she going to go back and all...and she is not listening...then abha and karan also reach there...abha too tries explaining to kanika that taking ur life will not solve the problem...abha says i know u have made mistake but i also know that u never crossed ur limits...but kanika says who will marry her now and prakash then says i will marry you...karan is furious when he hears this...he is angry at kanika and says that prakash knows all what kanika has done but he still is marrying her....and she was taking her life...abha tries to cool karan but karan stops her...karan then tells prakash that he should not destroy his life just to say kanika's life but prakash also says that his parents have said that if a decision can save someone's life then that decision cannot be wrong...abha also convince karan saying that prakash reached there on time and saved kanika if not don't know what would have happened... abha says that they all should not waste time and get them married...abha and karan then decides that both of them should get married and they go to the temple to get them married...karan goes to thakur and says that he is sorry as this wedding was done without his permission and blessings and he has all rights to be angry but thakur says that if the decision was made by you and abha then he ahs no objection...prakas and kanika take CP and thakur blessings as well...then prats ask kanika and prakash to take yasho blessings as well..yasho says that she is happy that kankia too a great decision by marrying prakash...and now she should go her house and take care of her in-law and never forget that this decision was taken by abha...abha,thakur and CP feels the pressure and then thakur says that now they should go..but yasho says that she can't send the daughter empty hand..jaggu too agrees and ask yasho to give the jewelery that dadi has kept for kanika...yasho takes kanika along with her and jaggu ask vimal to go get some sweets and fruits baskets...but thakur says there is no need for all this...he syas he wants to tell jaggu that they way kanika has been living the leisure life he will also try to give her the same...jaggu says he is not worried as he is relieved that kanika is going to his house and she will be taken care of...shelly is scolding kanika that was she mad that she married the "fatichar admi" but kanika says she had no other option and this was the only option left for her maybe this is her destiny....yasho brainwash her again saying that it is not ur destiny but abha who has made such circumstances...abha have made nikhil to leave her as no guy will leave his parents just to marry a guy...she also says that abha has planned all this this was the reason prakash was with them...she had forced nikhil to leave kanika and then kanika will have no option but to marry prakash and that is what happened...she says she is so naive that she does not understand that abha eyes are on swarn bhavan,,,(wanna kill yasho right nowAngryAngry)...she says that abha has used u and not seen ur advantage but her own advantage...kanika is brainwashed again...yahso says don't worry as she and shelly is there but shelly says what can be done now as kanika has to go there and leave with them as their servant...kanika says what can she do now...yasho says not to worry as she is here but she should always remember that abha destroyed her life and she should go there and make her families life hell...and kanika too agrees and she also thinks that if she does not do that then jaggu will also not accept her..yasho ask kanika would she follow what she will say and kanika says yes...Angryyasho goes to bring bangles out when she was saying that bow abha will have to pay for what she has done and we see abha standing there...end

precap
abha telling yasho that she knew that she will brainwash kanika but she has forgotten that she is int his house and her mother is in that house...

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

wishjagisnehasanjanalilybellermishralisa12DayalNandwanisnehag10momsx3jennyrsniki_pnasaharyaBsankhabsfanAMSToinkoinkmonicaysandy_rsharmilaprasadgold1978starp_ramsinghJashpagshah84queenyadhewarnevaraTrini331beej81shalu777stka28Humtum25sweetybahlshazidanirleppannuNiharika28milwebpaulsibilapearldesaiaasaxena3sweetjatti01heartsmartneuchariArsha85Heenapviraf4uRaima36gaayikaNandita5rgattuWestwickviramArvifandivra4uzeebmm1985subiamanKhaLidaHA HUGE FANbharadwaj_kkoptyp-Happy4Ever-Gauri22bbbcccAnu-AnanyaRoarkneela226OmaRamdasskinu17nycsweetiePutijaChalhovRajiniliciousALUJNA21

Gauri22 Goldie
Gauri22
Gauri22

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update :)

Finally...I wish Jaggu for once listens to what Yasho is upto & Vimal beats the hell out of Shelly for being so disgusting!!
subiaman Goldie
subiaman
subiaman

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
i am tired of seeing this yaho making a fool of everybody. why did not abha tall karan how she found out kanika is in the courthouse?????
thanks a lot Deepika88 for helping us catch up with the story....
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
thx for the update
OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
my god when will this track end ???? i am getting fed up of yasho and i am not seeing any abharan romance so i am even more turned off.
PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks Deepika
kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
thankyou for the update..god bless u...
Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious