India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NIVREN 2dy :))))

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Gyuzz i lovedd all Nivren scenes 2dy .Trulyy loved it .Wid full of Emotions  , seriousness n some veryy touchy dialogues Big smile .

1st scene

Viren takes Nivi 2 Hospital 2 make her meet wid NT .It was such a cutee n sweet gesture by Viren .He truly is a sweetheart .No Gal in real could hav even try 2 stop herself frm lovng a guy like Viren .God knows Hu Nivi does ? Embarrassed

2nd scene

Viren was 2 serious in dis scene n i thnk he should b . He asks her why it is important for her 2 keep fast ? n in reply she tells him tht it is her duty 2 keep fast or her husband as he is her husband . n Viren tells her clearly tht if she will keep dis fast as her duty he will never ever b happy (awwww don't worry Viren my sweetpiee u surely will get immense love whch u truly deserves Smile ) . He says 2 her tht one day will come when She will keep dis fast for his love .( Ya dear tht day will surelyy come , Nivi will truly realizee ur true love n also tht wht a precious diamond she has wid her in form of u )

3 rd scene

Wht 2 say abt dis scene yaar ? I just lovedd it .although d scene was 2 short . there was nt a single dialogue aswell But trulyy lovedd d silence b/w NIVREN . Viren was sleeping on Diwan ( where he sleeps ) , He was wearing Yellow T-Shirt lookngg damnn damnn cutee .Nivi covers him wid d blanket n suddenly at tht time he turns 2wds nivi .n dis was whe i truly became flat becoz d way Viren was smiling During Sleep n d way Nivi stares her was 2 lovelyy . Day Dreaming .

Must say yaarr Viren looked damnn damnn hott n so cutee in d whole episode .Overall i should say once again n as usual Viren aka kinshuk mahajan just completly stole d show .lovvv him yaar .He is d best

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

movie_sbcelestaekinny_ranvirsihuKinshukKiDewaniAnamikaSJainScintillatingnanetaHafspesi11sana786a

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
i agree he stole the epi .  i just don't want see him sad , he is going to keep a fast for her , that's so sweet 
  and when he was serious it feel like he is hurt that she does no love him that way he want her to . and i really think that nivi should realize that by now. 
 i love it how u write their scenes everyday 
 it makes my day when i am in school and i really want know what happened between Nivrien 
 and see your update on them makes my day 
 love this jodi 

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
hey nice postTongue

i agree wid all 3 points viren is just 2 amazing i cant believe how niv's reains calm around him he is really considrate hot sweet cute everything in da making im glad i found dis serial and dat 2 wen viren is presentLOL

wen he was sleeping i was like niv's u lucky so and so itni hot cheez sey dhoor kaisey reh saktey hoon i wudnt be able 2 and im marriedLOL

alieeeee Groupbie
alieeeee
alieeeee

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
hi mona ....dear nice post i was really disappointed yesterday but today all the scenes made up for it ........especially the viren innocent smile while sleeping ....................i think kinshuk should change his name to heart throb......definitely makes my heart beat faster

Edited by alieeeee - 16 December 2010 at 12:20pm
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taman07

i agree he stole the epi .  i just don't want see him sad , he is going to keep a fast for her , that's so sweet 
  and when he was serious it feel like he is hurt that she does no love him that way he want her to . and i really think that nivi should realize that by now. 
 i love it how u write their scenes everyday 
 it makes my day when i am in school and i really want know what happened between Nivrien 
 and see your update on them makes my day 
 love this jodi 

Ohh thatzz so sweet of u dear ki u like my posts .loads of "hugs"  Big smile .I lov Viren madlyy  may b thatz wht d reason Wink ki i couldn't stop myself frm posting comments n posts related 2 him LOL.

But ya i agree , Viren is a sweetheart .It's sad tht a gal like Nivi who feels every1's pain , she is unaware of Viren's pain n can't see his pain whch cn b easily seen in his talks n nowadays in his eyes n on fis face Cry
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana786a

hey nice postTongue

i agree wid all 3 points viren is just 2 amazing i cant believe how niv's reains calm around him he is really considrate hot sweet cute everything in da making im glad i found dis serial and dat 2 wen viren is presentLOL

wen he was sleeping i was like niv's u lucky so and so itni hot cheez sey dhoor kaisey reh saktey hoon i wudnt be able 2 and im marriedLOL

same here dear .Eveni don't understand ki hu cn nivi even thnk of neglecting or nt responding 2 a guy like Viren .I mea he loves her deply n tht2 true love , selfless love . unconditional love wout havng any demand then hu cn Nivi even thnk of neglecting him .n It is impossible 2 resist Viren's charm .Wink
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alieeeee

hi mona ....dear nice post i was really disappointed yesterday but today all the scenes made up for it ........especially the viren innocent smile while sleeping ....................i think kinshuk should change his name to heart throb......definitely makes my heart beat faster
Dear it's moni nt mona LOL . thanxx for likng it dear Smile . Ya 2dy Viren fully stole d show .waise it's nt new thng .He steals it by his single glimpse also Wink . n 2dy toh he was in each n every scene  . yaar hu cutely he turns 2 nivi while sleeping .n his innocent smile  he was lookng like a small kid n d way nivi was staring her was so romantic .hmmm lagta h dheere dheere Viren ka jaadu Nivi par chal raha h Wink .Hona hi tha aafter all he is VIREN SOOD .LOLWink

Ya he is truly heartrob of nation n of all girl's heart yaar. He is a colplete rockkstar n he is a heart stealer as well Wink .lovv him a lott madlyy . Kinshuk is my life yaar Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sirjee

shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Viren looked damn cuteeeee while sleepingDay Dreaming............he is soo irresistable.Embarrassed........

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index