Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GURMEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT!!!!!!LUVVVV YAAA!!! (Page 3)

ishpreet Goldie
ishpreet
ishpreet

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
i love him in every avtar
but now wanna c the "hubby avtar" too soonLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet16jaspreetm2815

maaneet16 Groupbie
maaneet16
maaneet16

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria_sengupta

loved ur postTongue.  but frankly speaking, i never felt before that DD overcame him in comic scenes, its just that previously maan's character was such that he had to maintain a stiff upper lip, Gurmeet was brilliant even then, if u watch those episodes closely, u will see that he did subtle comedy, which is a very difficult thing to do, so even then he matched DD in the comic scenes, they were both equally good even then.

Big smileThumbs Up
maaneet16 Groupbie
maaneet16
maaneet16

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
HEYYYYYYYYYYY thanxxxx everyone for replying and PRAISING GURMEET AND MAAN SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!Wink
i agree GC will be reallllly flattered after reading soooooo many people praising him!!!!!Big smileand its only possible cuz of u allllll being such TRUE FANS!!!!!!!Thumbs Up

the only thing i wish is that GC REMAINS HALE AND HEARTY FOREVERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirn

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Gurmeet is a great actor par excellence.The role of MSK, so stupendously essayed by him, is really praiseworthy.His portrayal of Maan strikes the inner chord of the heart.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirn

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Yes love Maan and Geet and we love them so much because of GC & DD so love GC & DD, they are the bestClapClap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index