Great Post πŸ‘I Agree Love GC 
muskaangill20 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I love Gurmeet tooooooooooo.😍
PGirn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
GURMEET ROCKS !!!
he plays MAAN so welll! he moulds accordingly to the storyline n scene!!!
TALENTED

TOO GOOD!

like someone said earlier, im also out of words!

GOD BLESS U GC!!!!!!!

stay healthy n keep giving us awesome performances! πŸ˜ƒ
PGirn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ria_sengupta

loved ur postπŸ˜›.  but frankly speaking, i never felt before that DD overcame him in comic scenes, its just that previously maan's character was such that he had to maintain a stiff upper lip, Gurmeet was brilliant even then, if u watch those episodes closely, u will see that he did subtle comedy, which is a very difficult thing to do, so even then he matched DD in the comic scenes, they were both equally good even then.

THANK U FOR POINTING THIS OUT! 
ur so right! yes yes..he had subtle comedy which even I think needs much more effort than normal comedy!! HATS OFF!!

and awesome post!!! If GC ever sees this, I hope he is happy to know he is being appreciated in every single scene! πŸ˜Š
and DD as well of cos, undoubtedly
ishpreet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i love him in every avtar
but now wanna c the "hubby avtar" too soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
maaneet16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ria_sengupta

loved ur postπŸ˜›.  but frankly speaking, i never felt before that DD overcame him in comic scenes, its just that previously maan's character was such that he had to maintain a stiff upper lip, Gurmeet was brilliant even then, if u watch those episodes closely, u will see that he did subtle comedy, which is a very difficult thing to do, so even then he matched DD in the comic scenes, they were both equally good even then.

πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ
maaneet16 thumbnail
HEYYYYYYYYYYY thanxxxx everyone for replying and PRAISING GURMEET AND MAAN SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!πŸ˜‰
i agree GC will be reallllly flattered after reading soooooo many people praising him!!!!!πŸ˜ƒand its only possible cuz of u allllll being such TRUE FANS!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

the only thing i wish is that GC REMAINS HALE AND HEARTY FOREVERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!❀️
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Gurmeet is a great actor par excellence.The role of MSK, so stupendously essayed by him, is really praiseworthy.His portrayal of Maan strikes the inner chord of the heart.