PL help me kill Gauri

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys.

Can someone help me too kill Gauri. She cant do this i thinked tht she was Arohis friend if i had a friend like her i would like too dont have friends at all. How can she do this. Why was she not proud insted tht Arohi changed Arjun into a good man insted.

If i had love someone and he would not love me back and he loved my firend insted. I would be heart broken but i would help the to get toghter.

What had you don had you don the same thing as Gauri?

Love Amina😉
Edited by Dansindiadans - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gemini1217 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Killll her
she is horrible.......
manny136 thumbnail
seriously how pathetic is she first she acts all offended by what arjun did to arohi and then the moment he calls she is all ecstatic some friend she is, i get that her hubby is also not very happy with her but still she goes to arjun thinking he;s gonna confess his love instead gets the biggest shock of her life ðŸ˜† she deserved it and now she's the evil person keeping them apart welllets c how long that lasts.
Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i'll join hands too GOSH I HATE HER!!
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i know.. all thru that scene.. i was thinking.. plz gauri.. keep up the honor of ur friendship.. and she turns right arnd to stab arohi in the back.. ðŸ˜¡i just hope shefali shows up and turns things rite..😭
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I Will Do It For Suure .🤢.....Getting On My Nerves Noow😡
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No need to kill her, her guilt will kill her when she finally figures out what she's dong is wrong and that she can't ever get Arjun. This is the difference between Arohi and Gauri, if Arohi was in Gauri's place she would do anything to unite them, no wonder Arjun loves Arohi and not Gauri.
Love.Karantacks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ughhhhh!
hating her rite now, y does she hav to tht!
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i will help u dear anytime to kill that gauri,,she is dhabba on friendship,,so selfish ,,,,i wanted to kill her that moment when she told that she wont let arohi and arjun romance
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She doesn't deserve a friends like Arohi, now i think accha hua Rajveer has given divorce to her.
If she can do this with Arohi so what will she do with other family members yaar?