Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

16-12-2010,Thursday Episode's Written Update (Page 2)

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theiva

So we have more new characters in stock like the rich guy's mother and his family. Any relationship to Thulasi through that guy?!Confused

Omg....theiva......blv me or not , this wild thought came to my mind......thats the reason i used my brain works over time.....lol...
I was thkg why cant that guy be an adopted son of thulz mother and so on......i m really thinking too much......who knows he may be TPS's son.....lol.....

Did u thnk the same way....lol

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayNinspiritindchtaElystiaAnnaJayRuby-86TheivaHema_MRanu.Janani20sand14TTfanPearl.Nixkie

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Thanks Hema for a wonderful update!Smile

i have a feeling that this new rowdy group is going to plot thulasi to take revenge on TA sooner or later....because Ganja guy already encountered with thulasi and both groups are interlinked......we all know TA/T r going to get involved with this group of rowdies through anand and mohan.....and as Theiva i had a feeling too after Tuesdays episode...what if this gang mistaken TA as anand....and what if vel rescue T/TA from this rowdy gang as Mr.K's mini climax like the one at court...ok now as shubba said we think even better than thendral story writing team......Lets see. but director please show the bank issue first before you jump in to new track....

Edited by Noxeous - 16 December 2010 at 11:51am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritindchtaElystiaAnnaJayJanani20Ruby-86TheivaHema_MRanu.sand14TTfanPearl.Arizes.

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
@Shubba Akka:

LOL, i think not only we both had the same thought but many of us. I really thought the same way you did. I was thinking myself why can't TPS be the rich guy's mother, because when his friend mentioned his mother, he was somehow scared of her, means she is very strict like TPS in the bank. But would be interesting Tongue.

@Noxeous: 
Why should the rowdies plot Thulasi to take revenge on TA sooner or later? Did i missunderstand your comment? I am sorry if i did. 
And i don't think Vel would rescue TT in any case, because he himself needs help to get out of jail, i don't know if he is still considered as a powerful man.
But like you said, why are they dragging the bank part so much?! It is irritating. I don't think Thendral would be our old Thendral in the near future. 

In the promo thread i was saying that the director does not have any stories to run the serial. And now, too many characters and too many side stories around TT. So now the director could take years to solve these problems, and by that time Thulasi would have finished her studies Tongue

Edited by Theiva - 16 December 2010 at 12:10pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritindchtaElystiaHema_MRanu.Janani20Ruby-86TTfansand14Arizes.Nixkie

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the nice update Hema,

First of all i enjoyed all your comments, B'caz i too thought same side stories as you all had.. May be that girl is for Anand...
As for Thulasi it was TA and Anand where TA was succeeded, and for Deepa it might be Kanagu and the other rich guy, where i think Kanagu will succeed.
Its really sad to think about Varada(Deepa's dad..)

So lots of new characters and a new story line for Thendral...!!!
Lets see how are they going to interlink the new charecters to the main leads..!!! And also waitng to see Thulasi's reaction with TA..!!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

indchtaElystiaAnnaJayJanani20Hema_MRanu.Theivasand14Pearl.Arizes.

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhaghi

As for Thulasi it was TA and Anand where TA was succeeded, and for Deepa it might be Kanagu and the other rich guy, where i think Kanagu will succeed.

One small correction, for Thulasi, it was TA, Anandh and Vel! Gal had 3 boys... sorry 2 boys and one old man after her Wink

@ Theiva & Shubba akka, LOLLOL ur predictions are killing me b/c i think the director has taught us all to think like him. Confused I'm guessing there's 2 new love triangles or even squares in the works. I'm sure Thulasi' college will be mentioned once a month for attendance sake and TA's bank issue won't be solved so easily b/c TA needs to be vetti so he can go do his social work of fixing people's marriages. Tongue Been a lil boring for a while on the serial but if TA manages to get involved in all these issues (which I'm sure he would soon) I'm sure it won't be boring at all.

P.S. This show is turning into an english soap opera where people are always just wandering around different houses doing vetti stuff and no one who's supposed to be in school or work is at school or work. LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayNinspiritindchtaElystiaJanani20TheivaHema_Msand14TTfanPearl.Arizes.

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranuja12

[Been a lil boring for a while on the serial but if TA manages to get involved in all these issues (which I'm sure he would soon) I'm sure it won't be boring at all.

Ranuja, yes TA in action will make the story more intresting and move it faster too. Right now, he is just veeti at home and running to friends house to eatLOLLOL.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

indchtaJanani20TheivaRanu.Hema_MTTfanArizes.

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Thanks hema dear for the interesting update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_M

Vani19 IF-Rockerz
Vani19
Vani19

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Thanks Hema for the updates. More villans?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_M

Go to top