Pratigya
Pratigya

How dare arushia..HUH!! (Page 2)

Meaningful Senior Member
Meaningful
Meaningful

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Krishna - should have told her that you are just a mistressin this house - what aukaad do you have to comment on me. Yaar no point stressing over that thing, she's going to be around raising blood pressures. Just ignore the c%w and focus on the fact that we had like continuous 20 mins of Baba, imagine that. It was all Baba today

It was all Baba today, in blue kurtha, with the bestest hair style (when ever he wears this blue kurtha, his hair looks so good)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnsu

Originally posted by carisma2

Krishna - should have told her that you are just a mistressin this house - what aukaad do you have to comment on me. Yaar no point stressing over that thing, she's going to be around raising blood pressures. Just ignore the c%w and focus on the fact that we had like continuous 20 mins of Baba, imagine that. It was all Baba today

It was all Baba today, in blue kurtha, with the bestest hair style (when ever he wears this blue kurtha, his hair looks so good)

yup yuppp he lukkss hawttttttttttttttttt in kurtas all colorssss ji all colorsssWinkEmbarrassedClap
td_dhoom IF-Rockerz
td_dhoom
td_dhoom

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Yeah she Dare...Can anyone stop her?
Unless and until Prats herself acknowledge krishna's Importance and stand for him everyone be her own sis will try to take them for granted.She should have slapped her right away otherwise history will keep repeating.This is not the first time nor the last time aarushi dare to speak like that and I am sure she will continue her taunts for a long time now until Prats herself changed her perspective towards krishnaOuchEmbarrassed
I dont belive that I am saying this but seriously I want aman to be back and take this chick with him.they both rightly deserve each otherDead

ArhainAshish

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
she dares becoz P enables her ..........

instead of empowering herself & Kesar, she's surrendering power over to the twit

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

td_dhoom...Binny...ArhainAshish

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
The twit's behavior will only get worse with the older sister ready to overlook everything she has done and stated so far simply because she is her little sister !! It's time prats realized she is past that stage now she is a selfish little brat in dire need of a tight slap !!!

Edited by Binny1247 - 16 December 2010 at 3:10pm

ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
yess guyssssss well saiddd..i mean prats shud shut her mouth once n for all...
if i was instead ov her i wud av slapped her tightly on her face n warned her dat she daree nah talk to my hubbyy like dat..
dat shameless gal has no shame in her..ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i mean prats is helpin her cum outtta tis madness buh dat dosent means she wont even stopp her frm insultin ma hawwttiiee:(:(

Go to top