Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

td_dhoom thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah she Dare...Can anyone stop her?
Unless and until Prats herself acknowledge krishna's Importance and stand for him everyone be her own sis will try to take them for granted.She should have slapped her right away otherwise history will keep repeating.This is not the first time nor the last time aarushi dare to speak like that and I am sure she will continue her taunts for a long time now until Prats herself changed her perspective towards krishnašŸ˜³
I dont belive that I am saying this but seriously I want aman to be back and take this chick with him.they both rightly deserve each otheršŸ¤¢
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she dares becoz P enables her ..........

instead of empowering herself & Kesar, she's surrendering power over to the twit
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The twit's behavior will only get worse with the older sister ready to overlook everything she has done and stated so far simply because she is her little sister !! It's time prats realized she is past that stage now she is a selfish little brat in dire need of a tight slap !!!
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yess guyssssss well saiddd..i mean prats shud shut her mouth once n for all...
if i was instead ov her i wud av slapped her tightly on her face n warned her dat she daree nah talk to my hubbyy like dat..
dat shameless gal has no shame in her..ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i mean prats is helpin her cum outtta tis madness buh dat dosent means she wont even stopp her frm insultin ma hawwttiiee:(:(