Pratigya
Pratigya

How dare arushia..HUH!!

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
tis arushiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
how darreeee she taunt krishu dat hes jobless n dat he dosent workssssShockedShockedShocked
shes sayin as if d whole SS property d money d house its all hers n shaktias n krishu is nuthingAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
how dareeeeeeeeeeee sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
I HATEEEE HER SHO SHO MCHH NOOOWWWW...
arushia u brainless womannnn...krishu is also ss's son n hes neva gona ask for money frm u so u better stay away frm all tisAngryAngryinfact hes ss's son ur just a bahuu woh b zabardasti ki baney hui ilegal 2nd bahuuuLOLLOLOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchShockedShocked
MA BABAAAAAAAA bibiii tu bibii saallii b taunt marney lag gayyyeeeeeeeeeeeeee
prats ka tu samajh ata hai who d hell is she to say all tisssAngryAngryAngry
CVS NOW I WANT MA BABAAA TO WORKK N EARN N SHUTTT ALL D BAD MOUTHS CUMIN ON HIM

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyarockxS-starstranger11Shashi2011sknratd_dhoomsuk4

S-star Newbie
S-star
S-star

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Hello guys I'm new on this forum its been a long time ive been reading this forum but never commented but today's episode prompted me to join the forum. :@ :@ This ARUSHI made me mad...how dare she say all these things who the hell is she. Professor ki ye upbringing hai? :/
She's is a illegal wife daaka daal k bhet gaye hai.  Prats kyun chup rahi she should have kicked hell out of arushi for insulting baba! I want arushi out of this show, she sucks big time! Arushi tou bulkul vamp ban gaye hai bulkul balagi k draamo ki tarha! Ye kya bukwas ho raha hai. :@
P.S: Die arushi iand rot in hell.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by S-star

Hello guys I'm new on this forum its been a long time ive been reading this forum but never commented but today's episode prompted me to join the forum. :@ :@ This ARUSHI made me mad...how dare she say all these things who the hell is she. Professor ki ye upbringing hai? :/
She's is a illegal wife daaka daal k bhet gaye hai.  Prats kyun chup rahi she should have kicked hell out of arushi for insulting baba! I want arushi out of this show, she sucks big time! Arushi tou bulkul vamp ban gaye hai bulkul balagi k draamo ki tarha! Ye kya bukwas ho raha hai. :@

I knwwwww she shud 1st luk in2 her own self pondr inside her n wateva she doinggg she shud b ashamed of herself n den point on odrsAngryAngryAngrykhuddd kissi ka haaqqq cheen ker uss ghar mai aagaye hai n badi aye krishu ko taunt kerney waaliieeeAngryAngry
gladdd 2 c dat ppl who were silent readers even dey cudnt stop demself frm commentin on tis threadBig smileBig smileCVS v hatee tis arushia n her behaviour wit r babaaa hw darree she say all datOuchOuch
i haatee her moree den AMAAngryAngry
yeh tu ama ki b ama nikli beyyyyyyyyyyyOuchOuchOuch
fancy24 Newbie
fancy24
fancy24

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged

yay u both r right in a way, but i think she just has few misconceptions that her sister is responsible for whtever happened bad in her life and when she will know abt the reality she will regret for sure so guys relax similar could happen to anyone infact everyday people get into fights over trivial matters and they dont realize how their words and actions can affect others...

anyways even pratigya asked her husband to earn which i believe was the right thing to say, look at the brighter side so many men viwers will get educated through this concept and will try to do productive in their life!

take care all, hope star plus stops potraying marriage as a weak bond that can be broken or made when ever suited! peace xx

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

S-startd_dhoomArhainAshish

sknra IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

Shashi2011 Goldie
Shashi2011
Shashi2011

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by S-star

Dead
why can't prats understand her sister's real intentions ?DeadDeadDeadDead she is behaving like a fool infront of Arushi !OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchwhere is her self respect AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry?cumon yaar Arushi is not a 10 years baby child who needs ur pamper n caring AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry! prats is caring for her as if she is a doll wat the hell is dis !AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry she needs a powerful slap from herAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

suk4ArhainAshish

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Krishna - should have told her that you are just a mistressin this house - what aukaad do you have to comment on me. Yaar no point stressing over that thing, she's going to be around raising blood pressures. Just ignore the c%w and focus on the fact that we had like continuous 20 mins of Baba, imagine that. It was all Baba today

MeaningfulArhainAshish

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
AGREEE WIT U ALLLL..
buh guysssss i wont forgive tis arushia neva evaaa 4 wateva shes done wit ma babaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..prats might buh arhaina wont

Go to top