Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

16th December Written Update

Sallu_King IF-Rockerz
Sallu_King
Sallu_King

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

The Episode starts with Gauri telling to Arohi that i have forgetten Arjun and after knowing the truth of him,i can never forgive him.Arohi says even i can't and Gauri ask what?Arohi was going to say to Gauri about Arjun but DJ comes and he tells to Gauri that Arohi mom is calling u.Gauri leaves.DJ tells to Arohi that Chiku is coming today to talk with u.Arohi says i can't marry with Chiku after what happened in the jungle and it was Arjun who saved me.DJ tells to Arohi to never take Arjun nam again.Arohi says i will never marry Chiku.Gauri gets  a call from Arjun.Arjun says i want to meet u and says come to the same restaurant we used to mee.Gauri gets happy and was about to leave but Tyaji ask where u going.Gauri says i am going to do shopping for Arohi.At the restaurant,Arjun is staring at the globe and remember when he broke it at the cottage and he is smiling.

Gauri comes there and says that its the first time i saw u smiling.Arjun asks about Arohi and she said she is fine.Arjun then tells to Gauri ive meet a lot of girls but Arohi is different.Arjun tells to Gauri ive started to think about Arohi.Arjun says i am ready to leave everything for Arohi.Gauri is shocked to hear this.Arjun tells to Gauri that you are Arohi best friend and i know ull do anything for her.Arjun gives a globe and a letter to Gauri and says that give it to Arohi.Gauri remebmer when Arohi was going to talk about Arjun but stopped.Gauri says i'll give this to Arohi.Arjun leaves and Gauri thinks i though Arjun call me to says that he thinks about me now but i was wrong.Gauri says that i don't belive this marriage as my husband don't even care about me and he will divorce me soon.Gauri says that if u can' be mine,i wont let someone else come in ur life.Gauri crumples the note and throws the globe away and it breaks.

Arohi think the past days has feel like a dream.Her mom and dad comes and tells them Chiku is here,get reay.Arohi says she don't want to meet anyone.Arohi dad says to wear the dress that Chiku has give to u.Arohi says i don't want to see Chiku face and says that what happenned in the cottage,i don't wanna marry him.Arohi dad says that u have to marry Chiku.Arohi dad says u should be happy that even after knowing that u were with someone,he has decide to marry u.Arohi says to get out the dress that Chiku got for her and hugs her dad.Mickeal tells to Jignesh that i had told u that Arjun won't come to know that we try to kill him.They go to living room and saw Arjun there.Arjun says i was in dark before but not now.Arjun says that how long are people going to tell others to do their work,they should do themself.Arjun takes out the gun and puts it on the table.Arjun says that i know u guys send Kali to kill me.

Mickael and Jignesh both look shocked.Arjun says to Mickael that if  had told me,i would have killed myself for u and says i can never against my family.Arjun says don't test mt patience and leave.Chiku is at Arohi home talking with DJ.Arohi cousin and Lovedeep are talking about Simi.Arohi mom bring Arohi and they all leave them alone.Chiku says sorry to Arohi for leaving u that day and says i went to take help but when i came back u guys were gone.Chiku says i know i am not strong but i am trying to be strong and says i have even join Gym for u.Chiku says today is my friend party,will u come with me?Arohi says i am not in mood to go.Gauri comes and says to Arohi i wanna talk to u and they go upstairs.Gauri tells to Arohi that todat i met Arjun.Arohi looks shocked.Episode ends.

Use Like Button!

Edited by Sallu_King - 16 December 2010 at 1:49pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

coverneha011freesikhaUmang90Humtum25shreya04Ilovejayseansheena_123ahutakieraknightley1hananeibmeem275cutiepie9512345brightlinanan_10misssmilyMs-Min-Hosups2222SimplyAparajitaipkknd06black_hazeAngelsHeaven-Alina-zooni.blue.Mandy.tinselsujal_kashishSandstoneAnjalii...xXxrahmona_paksweKriYaansh...

ipkknd06 IF-Dazzler
ipkknd06
ipkknd06

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
thnksssssssssssssssssssssssss
Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
thanks alot 4 the update
dunnoe what gauri will say 2 arohi tomorro...dnt want any more misunderstandings....Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly_16

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update!

Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks
Sallu_King IF-Rockerz
Sallu_King
Sallu_King

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Update Done guys!!
xx Natasha xx Goldie
xx Natasha xx
xx Natasha xx

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the update mate! Lol i cnt believe how jealous Gauri got, lol there has to be a limit. x
xx Natasha xx Goldie
xx Natasha xx
xx Natasha xx

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
And Mickeal and Jignesh got well scared of Arjun haha lol! They know how to talk and act awl hard but really are pussys! x

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index