India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta's war- edited

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
sigh. When it comes to Dutta it is useless making predictions. He's fighting this feeling tooth and nail. He knows he loves her, he just won't admit it. The nok-jhok is exactly what i wanted. The sparks have started flying.

The first bit was such a pleasant shock. Dutta's smile, when he thought Naku had come to him, it took my breath away! I never thought i'd say this, but Madhu is growing on me. The first five mins were beautiful, the most beautiful moments in today's show. I love the fact that Dutta has someone who's his own. Someone to call his own. Loved the way she forced him to eat, and their exchange was just soulful. Dutta finally let us know what's in his heart. Nakusha lives in his heart. And when Madhu asked Abhi aapko kaunsi Nakusha chahiye...he said Meri Nakusha. Oh boy, he knows that he cannot live without her, but he's fighting it so hard. It's funny, but now their mu seems like a pati patni ka nok jhok. He is hers, he's admitted it.

Who else noticed it... in the morning he was looking at Madhu and thinking, oh shit, did i spill my guts out to her in the night. I'm busted. I was Lol at this scene.

Dutta retracing his tracks. Boy. Aakhir uska pyar tumhe kheench laya D! Today i realized something. When two people have accepted each other, when their souls are entwined, NO power on earth can stop them from being together. Dutta running into Naku wherever he goes, it somehow makes me think so. Loved it when he asks her to get in, loved his
sly glances, and his nautanki in the temple. And boy, did Dutta blush when the beggar blessed them!

Shoot! Kala knows about them already. I wanted her to stay in her sheesh mahal for somemore time, blissfully unaware of the romance. Not that it worries me now. Kala has lost her composure. Which means she's gonna do something drastic, like harm Naku. Which means we're gonna see Dutta go crazy and admit his love soon. If i were Kala, i'd start digging my grave just about now.

EDIT: How did i miss this out? argh.

The way Dutta described his love! He told Madhu, Our love was such that we didn't need anything more than love. Which means that he has realized that the feeling they shared is true. He still believes in their love, just needs time to forgive her. This has to be the most meaningful definition of love i've ever heard.

Love me for a reason
Let the reason be love.

Sigh.

Edited by lizdarcy - 16 December 2010 at 10:39am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

shan2430Tahreem05GooddVampgirlpinks86sikkaisha-Roopa-AbhiAniprettywomanCrystal29shally_msasha_1mnx12mussy.jamshedrama_2010skavitha08bfunofbb123ltl_fansub_rosaWanderbug-bharti-MelodiousDreamsHumaGmeghapartiImmaculateDream--Sia--MrsKhan

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
totally agree lizzy..ek baat notice ki tumne...dutta ghar ke har kissi pe sober ho to bhadakta hai....kala bhale hi bhau bhau kare he stays indifferent to her...but whether he is angry,quiet,drunk or sober he is always calm with nakku...he just can't stay unaffected by her....in the morning scene he almost snarled at the maid then grumpily walked out on madhu without having breakfast....but when he saw her he was trying so hard to control himself from looking at her..stealing small glances...it was as if they are falling in love all over again....no..sorry...they are already in love..they are now falling deeper and deeper...so much so that even love will feel high and proud looking at these two....

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahreem05lizdarcyVampgirlsikkaishasasha_1AbhiAni-Roopa-mnx12mussy.jamshedbfunofbb123sinakrama_2010MelodiousDreamsImmaculateDreamMrsKhan

sikkaisha Senior Member
sikkaisha
sikkaisha

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Hey Liz,Lovely post again dear
I totally agree.I am loving the tussle between love that is pulling helpless Dutta in one direction and his stubborn nature that is not allowing him to relent.He is such a kid,a child at heart.His disappointment on not seeing Nakku .....main janta tha wo nahi ayegi.God.I felt  like hugging him.His pain just kills me,I cannot see him sad anymore.He deserves all the happiness in this world.
Just a few more steps to reach to your love Dutta ,waiting ever patiently for you.You just need to take those few steps.Then you will get the only thing you have always craved for,longed for ,cried for..true selfless love...God's greatest blessing.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcyGooddAbhiAni-Roopa-sasha_1mnx12rama_2010mussy.jamshedbfunofbb123MelodiousDreams-bharti-ImmaculateDreamMrsKhan

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Lizzy, I have not watched the episode yet, but just reading through the discussions here, it is wonderful to see that the CVs are showing us Dutta's turmoil and the war he is fighting within himself. It is very evident to him that he loves Naku, he is just denying himself that pleasure, almost like a guilty complex, because his fundamentals are telling him that she betrayed him; so what should be his reaction - rejection and hatred towards the perpetrator, in this case Naku.
What he is slowly realizing that love is such a drug that it will draw him towards Naku even without him realizing it, logic will not work, and that once in love, always in love.
I feel like he does not need any pushes now, just these daily interactions with Naku, Madhu, possibly even Baaji, will make him see reason.

Here is what I would really like to see, almost 2-3 episodes where Tasha are having a heart to heart conversation, Dutta giving her a chance to explain herself fully, maybe in a secluded environment away from PN!!!!!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shan2430lizdarcysikkaishasasha_1-Roopa-AbhiAnibfunofbb123mussy.jamshedMelodiousDreamsImmaculateDreamMrsKhan

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

sigh.  The first five mins were beautiful, the most beautiful moments in today's show. I love the fact that Dutta has someone who's his own. Someone to call his own.

did Dutta blush when the beggar blessed them!

Very true Liz.... the first scene was aww.... n i liked the way D said tu bhi ziddi hai apne bhai ki tarah..... D ke aas pass saae ziddi ghum rahe hai...... naku toh hai hee. madhu hai... aur our mahan kala ....jo apni kartuton se baaz nahi aa rahi hai.....

I liked the smile on Naku's face when she came out of the temple n saw D.... ( it was like see he cares for me but does not accept)... she was not expecting him waiting for her..... 

n yes yes me noticed D was sort of happy when the beggar blessed them.....

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcysikkaishaAbhiAnisasha_1-Roopa-mnx12mussy.jamshedbfunofbb123sub_rosaMelodiousDreams-bharti-ImmaculateDreamMrsKhan

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Dutta will not accept and move forward until something happens to make him realize the connection between the 2 nakkus for him

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcysasha_1mussy.jamshed-bharti-

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
thanks liz..........love yr daily dose.............its works like a medicine for me......

Now I understood Dutta is finding it hard to connect to this new face.........but he knows they both love each other alot..........I loved all the scenes.......kitchen scene where he expected nakusha......n said I knew u won't come as u will come only when I will call u.........ab woh din kub ayega..ram janay......LOLLOLLOL.......next scene in the jeep........I loved how he was looking at her ........it could have cost poor guy's life........he was staring at nakusha totally......admit it.........admit that  you love her..........now I did not want nakusha to keep saying ' prasad lay lo, ap nahe aangey saab'........girl keep ur mouth close......baat na kar........don't talk with him.........he will get all well then...............
I also feel he was quite happy when beggar said ' apki jori salamat rakhay' andar andar big big laddos were phooting.......now I m just thinking kala's next plan........she is too restless to get result this time.......now what could be her next plan to shake D & N relationship.........could it be seema or another kidnapping.......

overall dutta is having battle with himself.....he needs to come out of this illusion....something very hard to break this difference b/w kali and gori nakusha.....aur woh kia hosakta hain I have left for the CVs.......Wink

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 16 December 2010 at 12:05pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcyVampgirlsikkaishasasha_1MelodiousDreams-bharti-

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged

Thanks guys, for replying!

@shilpita

They are indeed falling in love over and over. I've mentioned this before, I love the concept of a guy falling in love over and over again with the same girl. Dutta's doing that just now. And somehow I feel this time it's better coz the first time around he had it too easy. He never experienced the emotions that go with love. This time around, he's experiencing jealousy, anger, insecurity, and restlessness in full force. I'm loving it! 

@sikkaisha

Then you will get the only thing you have always craved for,longed for ,cried for..true selfless love...God's greatest blessing.

Yes, those few steps...he needs to take them on his own. And he's making me proud. He doesn't know how blessed he is! With every passing day, his blessings are increasing manifold. Must be the power of Nakusha's love. Now he has her, Baji....and Madhu. I am really loving this track!

@droopy

I don't know if I want Dutta to hear Naku's story from her. I want him to hear it from someone else. I think it will make more impact that way, when he gets to know what she really went through. I want him to feel that pain!

@rama

LOL. Dutta was secretly pleased I suppose, when the beggar said that. The expression on his face said it all, he simply can't escape the truth that they are meant for each other. The whole world is screaming it out to him, that he loves her, and that she is the one for him. I love the symbolism here! :)

@Alamelu

Dutta will not accept and move forward until something happens to make him realize the connection between the 2 nakkus for him

I wonder what that something is gonna be, Alamelu. He loves her, he knows it as well as we do...I just want to know what is it that's gonna make him forgive her. Maybe Nakusha's truth??

@mussy

I don't agree Mussy, I think he's already accepted the gori Naku. He just can't forgive her for lying to him. He said there are two Nakushas, one who taught him to love, and the other who destroyed his faith. Yet, when asked which one he wanted ...he said...My Nakusha. It was so clear that he wants the one who is his wife. It's just a matter of forgiving her! Sigh. My poor Dutta.

Edited by lizdarcy - 17 December 2010 at 12:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishamussy.jamshedsub_rosaMelodiousDreamsushankitvc

Go to top