Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay's apology to Pia

tanda Senior Member
tanda
tanda

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
hey everyone...
Wink                         presently all am worried about is Abhay misunderstanding PiaCry...Poor Pia wanted to have everyone's love but is hated by everyone presently Cry but the topic is about abhay's apology to pia!
how awesome that would be..?!?!
after all this mess clearing up...wat wil happen?...obviously evryone will beg Pia to forgive them...LOLLOL
Abhay will also be back of Pia to forgive him...then may be we will be happy with that track.StarStar
I would be glad to see Abhay doing all sorts of things and saying all the sweet -sweet words to Pia just to convince her..awwww!!!...how cute that would be!..we will see Abhay pia's track soooo soooonnn i guess!!..waiting for it!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pinnkypearlshona17Aminah007sanabestthk123scorpio95luvkasushivani003Befikrewida

tanda Senior Member
tanda
tanda

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
i would like to listen to all your opinions...:)
just say me what you people feel about the coming up show 's story and what are you feeling about the present Abhay's misunderstanding track...
TANDA
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
uhhh .i dnt think so..see abhay is nt kabir..hes nt human..hes very stiff n doesnt express his covert thoughts very easily..so if ur imagining a song dance n  miffed pia nad a doting abhay.i dnt THATS  gonna happen very soon..bt yeah maybe her human frnds might try a lot ..bt pia is as it is very humble..she will forgive and forget everything widout kicking up a fussBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shona17

luvkasu IF-Dazzler
luvkasu
luvkasu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I really want abhay to appologise pia for behaving rudely to her, but i know he wont. He'll say sorry n then 'll b back in his rude avtaar :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

m001

tanda Senior Member
tanda
tanda

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged

i think u r right!..maybe Abhay wont apologise to Pia...:(

but he would surely regret for behaving lyk dat to Pia and maybe he will be softer

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index