Blacksexyspicy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Iam so FED up of these 2 peoples always plotting bad things very malice never have good things in their so call brain. And CV why they never been caught or when it's happened they just been saved one way or another. Come on let them pay for their crime at least once special this evil mother of rashi.
What do you think guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I can only pray 4 wt u said, coz only God can punish them as CVs are nt willing to do so
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

I can only pray 4 wt u said, coz only God can punish them as CVs are nt willing to do so

Dont worry Sadhli! Dont forget the immortal words of Lord Rajnikanth!
fungirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
may be its because the whole script is written based on Urmi & Rashi and how they ruin the big Modi's...
If not them , there will be no story to continue ..... for our less creative CVs...

and may be they are in an illusion that the sky-high TRPs are because of the petty tricks they show by these evil duo ......
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Obv Team Rashi rox! May be i should start a Team conspiracy for Urmi.. Well, Rashi and Urmi are the soul of saathiya..
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Even if they are caught what can the Modi's do? Sent them behind the bars? Put poison in their food? Lock them up in some closet? Not likely.

Rashi wont be harmed in any way as she has her dumb saasuma and husband on her side. They will be with her no matter what.

Urmi is shameless. The Modi's wouldn't so much care of her if she didn't show up for a month. The least they would do is break all contacts with Urmi. But Rashi will still be a part of Modi parivaar.

She will obviously be in contact with Urmi still and thats all matters to Urmi anyway. Right?

So I don't see anything big coming out of Rashi/Urmi exposure.
Edited by Ambrosia - 13 years ago