do continue soon
take care and thanks for the pm.

thnk u soooo much😊
keep reading
Hazel-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Mast hai re...
Srishti meri jaan ab aaj hi update kar!!!! :)
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon

love
Riddss
awesome update as usual...................................... :)
shonadesire thumbnail
hey srishti
r u going to update today??????????????????
youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ar.arsh

awesome update as usual...................................... :)

thnk u sooooo much😊
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiiii
sorry 4 da late comment
been abroad
awesome ff
loving it
also missing DMG and the masti
so thank u somuch 4 writing this ff
it was cheered me up
love 2 c da old armaan back
really enjoying the ff
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey every one sorry for the delay and wait ever since my college opened i got busy with assignments and i have managed to write an update hope u people like it and from next time updates are gona be more longer please 😊

UPDATE 10

A voice said they were with me dr. kirti

[both kirti and Riddhima were shocked]

Kirti: dr. armaan apke saath

Armaan: ji hain dr. kirti they were with me they had some queries regarding a patient they didn't find dr. Riddhima here so approached me

Kirti: oh ok dr. armaan as long as they were doing their duty I hav no problem

[Both nazuk and priya were shocked since they were not with him but felt relieved as they were being saved by getting into trouble. On the other hand Riddhima was sooo confused and started thinking ki armaan was spoiling his own prank cause Riddhima had thought that armaan is doing this prank to trouble the new interns]

Kirit: dr. nazuk and dr. priya back to work

[Saying this dr. kirti left the place and atul who was standing outside witnessing all this was also confused. He was confused what exactly armaan wanted to do with the new interns]

Priya and nazuk both went up to armaan and thanked him for helping them out armaan smiled back in return and said you welcome. Riddhima who was standing their by now had totally given up she didn't knew what exactly was in armaans mind.

ICU

Dr.kirti went to check dr. ruhaan their. Atul had managed to reach the place before dr. kirti

Kirti: everything is fine dr. atul

Atul: yes maam everything is fine

Kirti: dr. ruhaan hope you are learning something and managing the patient well

Ruhan: yes dr. kirti

[Suddenly armaan entered the room]

Kirti: dr. armaan aap yahan

Armaan: ji dr. kirti vo mien dr. atul se kuch baat karne aya tha

[armaan had seen atul outside general ward and knew from atuls gesture that he was confused about something so not to create or have any problem in future he wanted to talk to atul]

[both armaan and atul left the place but just as they stepped out of the room atul stopped him atul could no longer control his confusion]

Atul: armaan mujhe kuch samaj nahiin aya why did u save them

Armaan: champ agar mien aisa nahiin bolta toh dr. kirti might have not given them the points for the intern of the month

Atul: toh armaan mere bhai tera kya plan hai mujhe toh kuch samaj nahiin aa raha

Armaan: champ yehi toh prank hai mien nahiin chahta ki prank ke chalte koi bhi interns ke points lose ho

Atul: toh ye prank nahiin tha

[atul was still confused]

Armaan: yup tha per not a actual prank just fun wala no troubling wala

Atul: tu keh raha hai toh maan leta hun mere bhai

[armaan smiled cause atul was still the same who was very innocent. By now atul had gone]

(armaan said in his own mind basket agar tum max ki help nahiin karti toh mien toh mien zaroor usse bachata per tumne isse prank hi sahi per anjane main mujhse jeet gayi mujhe nahiin laga tha ki tum pata laga paogi. Basket ab toh mujhe tumpe aur zyada pyaar aa raha hai. Saying this armaan left for caf teria for break but in between got a page from dr. shashank]

[When armaan was moving out of the general ward then suddenly Riddhima came and stopped him]

Riddhima: armaan

Armaan: hain basket

Riddhima: waise mujhe pata nahiin ki tumne unki help kyun ki per still thank you

[armaan smiled since Riddhima didn't knew the reason behind his act but still she thanked him]

Armaan: you welcome basket (armaan tapped her shoulder while saying this)

Riddhima: armaan tumne aisa kyun kiya mera matlab tum toh'.. ( before she could continue armaan intervened and spoke)

Armaan: basket forget that bet mien hi jeeta see I told you

[armaan very well knew what Riddhima wanted to ask so he wanted to avoid this question and further discussion on the same]

Riddhima: tum bet kaise jeete tumne khud hi apna prank hone se roka

[Riddhima so wanted to know the reason by hook or crook so was trying different questions to get the real reason out of him]

Armaan: tabhi toh jeetna na basket kyun ki tum rok nahiin payi or mujhe rokna pada

[armaan didn't knew what else he could say he know's ridz endless question will make him speak the truth but he so didn't wanted to reveal the truth]

Riddhima: per tum '. Vo chahte (Riddhima didn't knew what to speak since she was speech less by now )

Armaan: basket mien agar nahiin bachata toh naye interns ko dr. kirti punish karti or mere plan sirf masti karne ka tha na ki unke profession ke saath khelna

(armaan thought this might give justification to Riddhima about his acts and wont question him further]

[Riddhima was still not believing what he was saying she was still confused and thought what exactly armaan wanted to do ]

Armaan: basket tum theek ho na

Riddhima: hain ( came out of her thoughts)

Armaan:  by the way basket agar tum bacha pati toh shayad ye bet jeet jati armaan winked at her)

[After tapping her shoulder again armaan left the place and left Riddhima in a shock stage she was completely shocked since she was unable to predict armaan what was going in his mind what he wanted to do exactly why he pulled a bet and then suddenly didn't do anything  she thought and finally said I need to talk to him and she too left the place]

Nazuk: miene tujhe kaha than a bata ke jaate hain

Priya: per bach gaye na

Nazuk: vo toh dr. armaan ke vajay se agar vo time pe nahiin aate toh

Priya: toh shayad apna band baj jata or kya

Nazuk: priya kabhi toh serious hua kar

Priya: abhi toh mujhe un dono se poochna hai hume bulakar aye kyun nahiin

Nazuk: priya mien tujhse serious baat kar rahi hun or tu

Priya: hain toh mien bhi serious hi hun aise thodi na hota hai hume bulakar khud nahiin aye

[nazuk understood that priya isn't gona listen to her so she finally gave up]

Nazuk: priya chal duty karte hain

Priya: hain chal after duty hours inn dono ki khabar leti hun mien zara

PATHLAB

Max: thank god aaj Riddhima maam ne mujhe bacha liye varna pata nahiin mera kya hota

[max looked at the watch and said duty hours khatam hone hi wala hai coffe peeke aata hun caf teria se]

SANJEEVNI CORRIDOR

[Riddhima was searching for armaan she went to the locker room but he wasn't their then she went to the caf teria and followed by it to fire escape and lastly she went to terrace and came back and asked a nurse who was passing by but even she didn't knew the where abouts of armaan. Riddhima saw atul coming and asked him atul have you seen armaan....................... said thank you and left]

SHASHANKS CABIN

Armaan: may I come in sir

Shashank: ya sure dr. armaan

[armaan entered and sat on the chair which was infront of shashank]

Shashank: so dr. armaan how is it going

Armaan: very well sir I have managed to do my best

Shashank: I know dr. armaan aapne sab handle kar liya hog

Armaan: ji sir

Shashank: iam sure it must have been easy for you isn't it

[armaan gave a shocked look cause he didn't understand shashank was actually saying good about his work]

Armaan: sir actually vo'. Voo

Shashank: come on dr. armaan you were the perfect person to do pranks and find out the truth

[armaan was way beyond shocked now shashank appreciating his prankster skills]

Shashank: so how are the new interns according to you

Armaan: sir the information given to us was perfectly true

[then armaan told each and every event excluding the fun part which he added to have some entertainment like bet and paint falling on ruhan etc he explained his pont of view which he gathered from todays day]

Shashank: that's good dr. armaan and thank you for doing this dr. armaan

Armaan: my pleasure sir

[some one was hearing to all this and was shocked]

Coming up

1. Who heard dr. shashanks and armaans conversation

2. Armaan riddhima's talk or'''

3. Armaan and interns

Edited by youth_showsfan - 13 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update