Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Shilpa-Hoonur~: ITvF Diwali with SA & Mom: Pg 114 (Page 91)

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stargaze94

can't wait any longer either. we totally deserve a shona interview at the very least! Ouch
Yes we do!! It's been AGES since I saw Shona on TV. Ouch  The last time I saw her was in that SBS segment when she was looking at the merged pics and stuff and adhoore was playing in the BG. I need to see her and hear her voice ASAP! I miss her sooo much. Urghh...come back now! :P

Edited by kasharti1 - 28 May 2011 at 7:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Euphoria.nyctophilia-Harshu-

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
AGREED!
actually the last time we saw her pic was in the ksg sbs segment in nepal. gosh i could not get over the fact that he actually remembered shona's birthday! Blushing
KaSh are adorable to the max! dang makes me miss shona all the more! Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazingaa

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged

AGREED!
actually the last time we saw her pic was in the ksg sbs segment in nepal. gosh i could not get over the fact that he actually remembered shona's birthday! Blushing
KaSh are adorable to the max! dang makes me miss shona all the more! Ouch
Yaaa...same, I was like sooo happy that he remembers her bday!! That was sooo cute Blushing
And the pic of course was lovely!! Embarrassed
They really are, even just a glimpse of them takes me to lala land! I want them back! :D And they will be, I'm sure! <333

I really hope SBS shows something on Shona, it's been sooo long! Don't they miss her? I'm sure they do! ;)

Euphoria.

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
i bet sbs misses shona more than us! LOL
she is always featured in any of their special events! just shows how much people (apart from her fans) love her. she really has gained such immense popularity in such a short span of time! it's incredible and it's all because of her humble personality and extremely pure heart! love her to the max and am proud to be her fan!
hehe KaSh doesn't let me leave lala land in the first place! ultimate rock-stars they are! Approve

Bazingaa

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged

i bet sbs misses shona more than us! LOL
she is always featured in any of their special events! just shows how much people (apart from her fans) love her. she really has gained such immense popularity in such a short span of time! it's incredible and it's all because of her humble personality and extremely pure heart! love her to the max and am proud to be her fan!
hehe KaSh doesn't let me leave lala land in the first place! ultimate rock-stars they are! Approve
LOL, yes they prob do miss her more than us! LOL
She really has, she is like a legend, a role model to me! She is such a sweet person with as you said, a pure heart! Love her to bits <3333 I'm sooo proud to be her fan too, I have never liked any actress as much as I like her! Embarrassed

Yup lol, they always keep us lala land! And they truly are rock-stars, who like to keep everyone waiting for them but then come back with a bang! :P

Edited by kasharti1 - 28 May 2011 at 8:12am

Euphoria.

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
OMG same, i have never respected any actress as much as i respect her, probably most of them put up this farce of being oh-so-good and great when they are not actually! shona doesn't have to pretend, her pure soul comes across to people through her SUBTLE actions! Big smile
yup they would be back with a bang! i mean come on, weren't they back after 2 FREAKING LONG years? so, it means that they would be back again! KaSh and KaShians rules the world! no matter how powerful people claim to be, no one beats KaShians! am so proud of them :))))))
and omg i so love the line: they aren't destined to be, they are destiny. true that! Thumbs Up whoever came up with the line is an absolute genius!

Bazingaa

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Love myself for that line, KaSh are truly destiny, they write it themselves, and hopefully they'll do it once again. Miss them loads on screen, and whenever shona writes a new status, its always so hopeful, so much belief and faith. Just shows that anything is possible.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BazingaaEuphoria.

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged

OMG same, i have never respected any actress as much as i respect her, probably most of them put up this farce of being oh-so-good and great when they are not actually! shona doesn't have to pretend, her pure soul comes across to people through her SUBTLE actions! Big smile
yup they would be back with a bang! i mean come on, weren't they back after 2 FREAKING LONG years? so, it means that they would be back again! KaSh and KaShians rules the world! no matter how powerful people claim to be, no one beats KaShians! am so proud of them :))))))
and omg i so love the line: they aren't destined to be, they are destiny. true that! Thumbs Up whoever came up with the line is an absolute genius!

True true true! <333 Shilpa is absofudginlutely non-pretentious, someone with a beautiful and pure heart and soul. I love her and adore her the most for that! She truly is an angelic person! <333
@Bold red: Lol, I was gonna say the exact same thing, it's like you're reading my mind! :P So true! <3
@Bold blue: YESSS!! They will be back with an even bigger bang this time! KaSh and KaShians rock! Approve

And, the line: "They aren't destined to be, they are destiny", Swancy (-Cherry-) came up with that, it's that just so fudgin amazing?? I love her for that! <333333 Sooo true! <3

Euphoria.

Go to top