Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Shilpa-Hoonur~: ITvF Diwali with SA & Mom: Pg 114 (Page 106)

-Zeeshan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zeeshan-
-Zeeshan-

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

I had an African grey parrot when I was a kid. However, when we were shifting homes from South Africa to the US, I had to give him away to a family friend.

I was really sad and decided I wouldn't keep a pet again. But four years back, I got Shopaw as a birthday gift from my parents. He is a four-year-old American toy poodle and weighs just one kilo. Shopaw is extremely adorable and loving.

In fact, whenever I am sad or upset, he senses it and comes and curls in my arms. He also licks my hand as if to say 'Don't worry I'm there for you'.

I have taught Shopaw to do Namaste, shake hands and give a hi-five. He hates it when I'm not at home and will always wait at the door till I return.

When I get back home, he gets so excited that it's difficult to control him. Even in the mornings, when I get up, he pounces on me with joy. It makes me feel so special.

But Shopaw is super mischievous too. Whenever he does something wrong and my mother gets very angry with him, he gives me that cute puppy dog look for help (laughs).

Once I tried to teach him to say 'I love you' by barking in the same tone and he actually copied me! But he's a jealous fellow too.

He doesn't like it if I pet another dog. He wants all the attention for himself. I too can't stay away from him for long. To me, Shopaw is the cutest living creature on earth.

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2011/jul/060711-Puppy-love-on-show.htm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya_kashianFari.Kashian_Afrin_RushilovesBarunMaham-screwed.UP--jas-KaShforever06debby_11TheMummy_LeAbbark_msankletiya-Jeny-nyctophilia.annihilation.noseasyncBazingaaKaSh_luv.JustaDreamXiahtic-5OkThanksBye-Harshu-neha-rockss

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the article Zee

gosh she is so adorable and Her love for Pets so cute

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fari.Kashian-Zeeshan-

Fari.Kashian Goldie
Fari.Kashian
Fari.Kashian

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
awww she is sooo cute! 
love you shona!
ankletiya IF-Rockerz
ankletiya
ankletiya

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
i think dat shopaw was gifted by her x-bf ..she herself told once on sbs on her birthday interview itself.Disapprove.anyways i love her love for her pet..he is damm adorable,,d lov to know dat hw he takes care of her wen she is sad..Smile
aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
HAWWW! I Love tht pic of her and ShoPao ;D

thnks for the int :D can sm1 assemble all of her pics frm honoor and her blog on this thread?
noseasync IF-Sizzlerz
noseasync
noseasync

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
awww...both shona & shopao are so adorableEmbarrassed
-Jeny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jeny-
-Jeny-

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Shilpa's article about her home in today's Bombay Times

Actress-model Shilpa Anand offers a home trip...

The address...
My flat is on the seventh floor of a building in Khar (West).

What made you choose this apartment as your home?
Primarily it is location of the house - everything you need is just around the corner. Also, I love the layout plan - the living room is on one side and the bedrooms are on the other and that, gives a lot of privacy.

Memorable moment?
That was when I turned interior designer for my bedroom - I designed myself a beautiful section in my bedroom, and it turned out just perfect.

How close is this to your dream home? Rate it on a scale of 10.
Oh, this is my dream home! A beautifully decorated four-BHK, with very spacious master bedrooms, that has a royal ethnic touch to its dcor. My sister and my bedrooms, though, are very contemporary. The TV cum mandir room is very cosy. I'd rate it at a nine - I'm grateful to God that I have this lovely house.

Favourite possession?
My mandir.

Your party corner?
Well the party corner would certainly be the bar in my hall. It is a traditional bar with four rotating bar stools. I love playing bartender when I have guests over.

A calming space in your home?
That has to be the TV room. In most homes, it is supposed to be a noisy place but my house this is the most calming area, because it also has my mandir. Whenever I want to chill, and am looking for some peace of mind, I go in there.

Most useful interior tip?
Have full-length windows - it gives a more open and airy look to your house.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/home-garden/Opt-for-full-length-windows/articleshow/9247648.cms

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

RushilovesBarunMahamTheMummy_LeAbbabarydebby_11rk_ms-Zeeshan-.annihilation.BazingaabAkChOd.neha-rockss-Harshu-.JustaDreamaftermath..

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
 @zee...thankyu ...
nd dat article is so so adorable Day Dreaming
hayye shona nd sho paos bond is so special :))))
nd wat she described abut dem ...i m sure many of us have even witnessed in her intrviews ...lol
infact i guess she luvs sho pao so much dat hes d most recurring  1 in all her interviews with her Dancing
i  find it very intrestng to read  abut sho pao nd  shilpas bonds :)))
de r too cute to be ignored ...no wonder ders an article specially  on dem ...lol
@bk...thankyu so much for dat article ...shes a creative girl nd som1 who symbolises a perfect blend of all :D

YU ROCK SHONA!!! MISS YU YAAR ...<3 <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-TheMummy_LeAbbaaftermath..

Go to top