Shilpa-Hoonur~: ITvF Diwali with SA & Mom: Pg 114 - Page 78

Posted: 12 years ago
Honestly it feels great...im really happy for shilpa & its a great moment for us fans as wellπŸ˜›

OMG sbs + pics coming soon...this is great news...cant wait...im looking forward to her film...she will rock it for sureπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Ayesha87 - 12 years ago
welcome back Shona!!!!!!!!! cant wait to see u onscreen again...
I hope u get everything u wish for...
love u...<3 <3 <3
all the best to shilpa for her new project , i hope it proves to be a huge success in her career ..πŸ‘πŸΌ

omg she is cmng back

reallyyy      yyaaayyy

party guysπŸ₯³πŸ₯³

congratesss shona 

yipppeee 

oh GOD cant w88 to see her on tv screen

all njoyed widout me?? :PP
@anku...my hyper girl...πŸ€—  πŸ€—
muaahzz to yu 4 dis...<3 <3
i kno yaar ...yu always get wat yu r destined for :)))
nd i just pray all her hard work nd sincerity nd our luv nd prayer for her makes her get d best of all in life :DDD 
i kno me tooo xcited abut d  SBS segmnt hhehehehe
shona luvs pink...😍
aww  MAY GOD SHOWER HIS BLESSINGS ON YU FOREVER :))))
dont know how to react to be frank, happy for ur movie same time gonna miss u on smallscreen which is near to our hearts 
Anku finally the news is out yaar its sometyms hard to hide a great news like this na gosh it took so much tym bt it was worth it and now u get back here and post Shona pics ryt away its Tuesday today n u said u will post thm on Monday 
Bad News for me:
MY BB got dropped in a BUCKET OF WATER by my mom by mistake. That is just sooo W*FFFish. :@ :@ :@ *cries HARDD* I LOVEEE my BB! I could see water right inside the screen. 
*cries harder* I had over 300+ other pix in it 😭😭 besides the 4/5 SA pix. Lots and lots of videos, my music and OFCOURSE MY BBM!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭 
It's gone for repairing at the moment. I shall get it back in a day or two. And I am praying everything gets saved.

Bad News for you guys:
Obviously, if anyone is not so intelligent then this is for them :P that if everything's lost then it means SA's pix gone as well. So you can pray for the SA pjx if you want to :P

@anku...my full sympathy to yu :((
  but in my case i myself drop it in water ...🀣
 nd bad news for yu ...yaa *sigh* but leave dat
i m more sad abut shonas pics :P *sob sob*
yaa hope praying for it can save dose pics <3 <3
HAHA Anku good you posted about it here aswell...i shall pray for your phone's recovery and ofcourse its heart which are the Shona picsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†