Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
She's an angel 😍😍

Love her & miss her alot <333
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: stargaze94

OMG it's almost as if shona is telling that to all KaShians that we should have faith that she would be back and with faith, it's impossible that KaSh won't be back!
missing you shona! come back soon :D

omg!! That's such a sweet thought! <333

I love you for saying that...😳
I hope they come back real soon! <3333
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hope they come back soon too. it's been so long since we have had KaSh rock and burn our tv screens! hopefully the long awaited wait would bear extremely sweet fruits! πŸ˜ƒ
_Afrin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
she truly is an angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!our Angel...love her so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
plzzz shona come back soon...I dont remember any celebrity in my whole life whom i missed or loved to this extent to which I miss u or love u...not even a bit...
plzzz come back...

Bazingaa thumbnail

hope they come back soon too. it's been so long since we have had KaSh rock and burn our tv screens! hopefully the long awaited wait would bear extremely sweet fruits! πŸ˜ƒ

VERY long. :(
I really hope so. :)
I can't wait anymore..come back soon KaSh. :(

Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

OMG it's almost as if shona is telling that to all KaShians that we should have faith that she would be back and with faith, it's impossible that KaSh won't be back!
missing you shona! come back soon :D

Hi 5 Chicka
thats exactly what i was thinking, she's saying that nothing is impossible, and with the faith we have in KaSh anything is possible.

Hope KaSh comes back soon, I want to see them on screen sooo badly.
Euphoria. thumbnail
can't wait any longer either. we totally deserve a shona interview at the very least!
Bazingaa thumbnail

can't wait any longer either. we totally deserve a shona interview at the very least!

Yes we do!! It's been AGES since I saw Shona on TV. Ouch  The last time I saw her was in that SBS segment when she was looking at the merged pics and stuff and adhoore was playing in the BG. I need to see her and hear her voice ASAP! I miss her sooo much. Urghh...come back now! :P
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
Euphoria. thumbnail
AGREED!
actually the last time we saw her pic was in the ksg sbs segment in nepal. gosh i could not get over the fact that he actually remembered shona's birthday! ☺️
KaSh are adorable to the max! dang makes me miss shona all the more!
Bazingaa thumbnail

AGREED!
actually the last time we saw her pic was in the ksg sbs segment in nepal. gosh i could not get over the fact that he actually remembered shona's birthday! ☺️
KaSh are adorable to the max! dang makes me miss shona all the more!

Yaaa...same, I was like sooo happy that he remembers her bday!! That was sooo cute Blushing
And the pic of course was lovely!! 😳
They really are, even just a glimpse of them takes me to lala land! I want them back! :D And they will be, I'm sure! <333

I really hope SBS shows something on Shona, it's been sooo long! Don't they miss her? I'm sure they do! ;)