Users

Frequent Posters

yurali thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
any news abt shilpa is a special news , miss u shilpa 
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thankya to all those who keep us reminded for fans like me who are miserably behind..thankya for keeping me upto date :)
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
aww her updates [:p]

shes soo sweet
iprecious thumbnail
shilpa u, ur updates sab hatke hain hence so many luv u 
canadians thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ty FOR keeping us updated with her status <# 
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u for the Updates... 😳 Missing her terribly πŸ˜” πŸ˜” she needs to come back real soon ❀️
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for keeping us updated :D
love her blog update :D

and wht is shivyog? :-?
pavs thumbnail
when will we see her again??this is suchaaaa long wait..hopefully shel come back asap with a brand new awsum show!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

Her belief in God is AMAZINGGGG. She is SOO SUPER religious and I love that about her cause so am I.

The religious human being she is, that's why she keeps her morals, ethics, dignity and self respect, culture always in place and never EVER becomes a part of wrong, unethical things.

I LOVE YOU SHONA. A BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING more than anything else. She has fans who love her for the person she is more than anything else thats why they grow everyday in number. I am EXTREMELY Happy and PROUD to say the least to be a fan of a celeb who is a good actress that is fine BUT more than that, she is someone who you CAN actually make a role model<3 Bless you, Shona.
Wherever you stay, whatever you do, you're happy all the time... And that's more than enough for your fans. We wish happiness always for you. God bless<3

PS.- Thanks alot Zeeshan for always helping out so nicely and keeping us updated with the new updates. Thankyou! :)

πŸ€—

Well said Anku I love her as well, she is such an amazing person. I love her so much I wish she comes back soon I miss her😳

-Zeeshan- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hoonur Status Update

Shilpa Anand : Its good to know many things but it is always better to make good use of whatever little we know :-)) about 3 hours ago

Edited by -Zeeshan- - 13 years ago