Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zeeshan- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

Guys, I was thinking to give up the topic as I am not so active on I-F anymore. Why don't you guys start another topic since Zeeshan and others are more active and update us regularly.

Anku...I m active only this month....SO i will be able to give the update only these days....!! And i dont think u need to give up the topic....coz many do visit this topic all the time to get the updates!!!And plus anyone can update it and inform others!!
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Zeeshan-

Anku...I m active only this month....SO i will be able to give the update only these days....!! And i dont think u need to give up the topic....coz many do visit this topic all the time to get the updates!!!And plus anyone can update it and inform others!!

Aww. Okayyy, Zeeshan. Cool =) I'll try and keep updating the title asap whenever I can =)

-Zeeshan- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aww. Okayyy, Zeeshan. Cool =) I'll try and keep updating the title asap whenever I can =)

Yahhh...Just try to visit the topic at least once in a week if u r free and do update the title..!!!! That will be enough!
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Waow i was inactive last whole week so much have happened

Thanx Zee and Anku for updating us

Can't wait to see Shona new ad aww i am glad she enjoyed herself while shooting for the ad hope that she will upload pics on her site n blog of her cousin brother wedding
anku- thumbnail

Shilpa Anand:

I attended a fashion show at institute on chemical technology as a judge. show was put up by 9 colleges it was amazing to see how today's youth is so innovative with different themes.... about 4 hours ago

Edited by x.Anku.x - 13 years ago
anku- thumbnail
Humari Shona judge bangayi? Nicee 😆
anku- thumbnail
This update was better than the reading books one and partying and more partying and all. LOL.
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shilpa Di attended a fashion,how i wish it comes on SBS,missing her lots
thanks anku
swetha
anku- thumbnail
Ur welcome Swetha =)

I don't think it will come on SBS but perhaps, Bombay Times or some other Mumbai newspaper? If it does, I'll ask my friend to keep a track =)

bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ur welcome Swetha =)

I don't think it will come on SBS but perhaps, Bombay Times or some other Mumbai newspaper? If it does, I'll ask my friend to keep a track =)

but usually they do keep track on the actors others things like rati attended a function as judge,well so hoping for it
@offtopic,OMG Jay Sean Roxxxxx,baby are u down down down...........😳😆i dont know u are fond of him