Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes Ashmit made up with Veena at night so that she can do her regular job (of washing his chaddis) next day 🤣🤣🤣
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

she is the one who makes him dirty his chaddi,so why such fuss to clean it up

Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: wicked gal

They should send a sample 2 Gene technology lab 2 do a cloning🤣🤣
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: wicked gal

isnt it getting a bit too cheap here
Rasny thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayandrah

isnt it getting a bit too cheap here

I think, we should think why ppl talking so cheap abt veena. I think she is responsible 4 that. even if u watch the today's epi..u'll get the answer.
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rasny

I think, we should think why ppl talking so cheap abt veena. I think she is responsible 4 that. even if u watch the today's epi..u'll get the answer.

If u r talking abt what salman said to her... he said it as a joke and even she took it sportingly.... I donno why everything related to Veena has to be an issue....
If veena hugs ashmit... that is a crime....
but when samir was hugging and kissing shweta when he thought he was evicted.... it was normal.... they r just friends....
why double standards....
veena and ashmit might look more luvey dovey.... becoz they r young... it is normal-.
Rasny thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayandrah

If u r talking abt what salman said to her... he said it as a joke and even she took it sportingly.... I donno why everything related to Veena has to be an issue....
If veena hugs ashmit... that is a crime....
but when samir was hugging and kissing shweta when he thought he was evicted.... it was normal.... they r just friends....
why double standards....
veena and ashmit might look more luvey dovey.... becoz they r young... it is normal-.

she can hug or kiss anyone. but it should be in a proper way. not in a mu-kambal way. today sam was kissing shweta's forehead. i didn't found it wrong. even we all do this 2 our friends and relatives.
she told herself that she washes his chaddi, other wise we don't know abt this matter and noone'll make fun on it. so, she is responsible 4 that.
Yes, today it was a joke made by salman. But, it wasn't in a good taste. coz, she made the way 2 make him fun on her. if she keeps her respect and dignity noone'll make fun on her.

This is not only 4 veena. It applies 2 all.

PS: Shweta never try 2 seduces sameer. If she does, then I'll talk abt that too.
Edited by Rasny - 13 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
veena and ash..what they do..whole world is making fun..It is obvious..they are getting too.......... and co chi cooing on national tv..and now she declares to the whole world that she is washing his jaddi..that is why salman said..,aap tho real housewife type behave kar rahe hain...even sallu commented..so humlog ko pora choot to comment.LOL
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rasny

she can hug or kiss anyone. but it should be in a proper way. not in a mu-kambal way. today sam was kissing shweta's forehead. i didn't found it wrong. even we all do this 2 our friends and relatives.
she told herself that she washes his chaddi, other wise we don't know abt this matter and noone'll make fun on it. so, she is responsible 4 that.
Yes, today it was a joke made by salman. But, it wasn't in a good taste. coz, she made the way 2 make him fun on her. if she keeps her respect and dignity noone'll make fun on her.

This is not only 4 veena. It applies 2 all.

PS: Shweta never try 2 seduces sameer. If she does, then I'll talk abt that too.

Lolzzz why they compare shweta and veena...veena try to get attention from all the mens...and come on ur saying on the national tv that u wash his chaddi...of course people will make issue because she is the one herself who give the reason...and everything salman khan said may it is as a joke but she is cheap and she showed it up with herself people didnt invent it...or rumours it...we are talking about the fact we are seeing...there is way of hugging and kissing but those type of hugging kissing i have never seen in my whole life in freindship...if its like  that then its a nasty frendship!!!
Edited by Jesmina - 13 years ago
Rasny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jesmina

Lolzzz why they compare shweta and veena...veena try to get attention from all the mens...and come on ur saying on the national tv that u wash his chaddi...of course people will make issue because she is the one herself who give the reason...and everything salman khan said may it is as a joke but she is cheap and she showed it up with herself people didnt invent it...or rumours it...we are talking about the fact we are seeing...there is way of hugging and kissing but those type of hugging kissing i have never seen in my whole life in freindship...if its like  that then its a nasty frendship!!!

Yes jesmina. instead of accepting veena's fault, they r trying 2 compare shweta and sameer's friendship. what is this?