Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Maine uski chadiya tak dhoi hain!- Veena (Page 3)

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Vino_lavampire_diarieshpppppperfectlyflawed-StrAnGer-Chits1

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
I am new to this show.are veena and ashmit hubby and wife? if so,then veena is a pavitra sati savitri...jaddiyan dho rahi hai..aajkal ke zamane mein kaun si naari jaddi dhoti hai? only such dedicated woman.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vino_la.Arjun

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

I am new to this show.are veena and ashmit hubby and wife? if so,then veena is a pavitra sati savitri...jaddiyan dho rahi hai..aajkal ke zamane mein kaun si naari jaddi dhoti hai? only such dedicated woman.

Sirf veena ke tarah despo for men auraat chaadddi dohti hai..sirf chaddi toh kiya woh Ashmit ke Sh*T saaf kerne ke liye bhi tayiar hain!!!is that clare???(clear)in veena's word!!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vino_la.ArjunChits1

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jesmina

Sirf veena ke tarah despo for men auraat chaadddi dohti hai..sirf chaddi toh kiya woh Ashmit ke Sh*T saaf kerne ke liye bhi tayiar hain!!!is that clare???(clear)in veena's word!!!LOL
haan ji,ekdum clare LOL...I agree 300 %  abt the colored part LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vino_la

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

eeeks....husband wifeShocked...naa re!!..
Veena is just a stupid egoist...who wavers between states of deep insecurity and overconfidence...needs men to re-affirm her faith in the power of her greatest virtue (which is her fading infamous bootifulness!)........she also reacts in weird ways sometimes....apart from all this-she is ok, and does have some good qualities too.

While Ashmit is a loser opportunist...who is riding on Veena's weakness for his journey in Bigg Boss.... he is generally found emotionally manipulating people....weak, disgusting guy.....loser !!Ouch

Vino_laChits1

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima_123

Veena is just a stupid egoist...who wavers between states of deep insecurity and overconfidence...needs men to re-affirm her faith in the power of her greatest virtue (which is her fading infamous bootifulness!)........she also reacts in weird ways sometimes....apart from all this-she is ok, and does have some good qualities too.

While Ashmit is a loser opportunist...who is riding on Veena's weakness for his journey in Bigg Boss.... he is generally found emotionally manipulating people....weak, disgusting guy.....loser !!Ouch
pata hai re LOL..I was just joking...she behaves as if he is her hub..besharam aurat ! good that ashmit uses her like a door mat/chappal

Vino_lahppppp

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hima_123

pata hai re LOL..I was just joking...she behaves as if he is her hub..besharam aurat ! good that ashmit uses her like a door mat/chappal

I am sure that Ashmit must be having the time of his life while being aware of Veena's mental slavery of his women trapping tactics.!! Psycho dono ke dono..OuchLOL LOL
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
ashmit will keep using her..and she thinks he loves her..haaa....ash is the most clever guy of the whole lot.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hppppp

Go to top