Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

chaddi's😆

true he is the only guy who will allow her to wash chadis 😊.....
theindustrymonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The whole thing is that ke Bhaiya
Sabse badi hai chaddi of Ashmitiya.......
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
today's episode was really funny! Veena was laying by her shoes for like an hour, and then when Ash mit came in and was yelling at her or lecturing her that was really funny too lol.
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I believe it was ok if veena became friends with ashmit immediately... he is her only support... and then he said sorry
fadaku thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayandrah

I believe it was ok if veena became friends with ashmit immediately... he is her only support... and then he said sorry

both of them are disgusting... kya zaroorat hai kisi se kapde dhulwane and dhone ki..i think ashmit is clever in using both sara nad veena for his food, other work and saving from nominations. both of them are fool...

kya self respect reh gayi hai uski jo doosron ke ug's bhi dho de...
bad....
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She shouldn't accuse ashmit for anything...cuz ist not ashmit who is asking her to do so for him...she is the big cheapko...and showing impression on him...and when he dont give importence she gets irritated...she cant survive without men atttention...and ewww did u see she sleep with miror under her pillow..and she looked at herself after weaking up...what a self obssess...she should be in her age not act like a 16 yr girl!!!
Bigg Boss , please give Veena about 600 deluxe points for washing assmit's chaddi 😛  Such acts should always be rewarded.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am new to this show.are veena and ashmit hubby and wife? if so,then veena is a pavitra sati savitri...jaddiyan dho rahi hai..aajkal ke zamane mein kaun si naari jaddi dhoti hai? only such dedicated woman.
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Chits1

I am new to this show.are veena and ashmit hubby and wife? if so,then veena is a pavitra sati savitri...jaddiyan dho rahi hai..aajkal ke zamane mein kaun si naari jaddi dhoti hai? only such dedicated woman.

Sirf veena ke tarah despo for men auraat chaadddi dohti hai..sirf chaddi toh kiya woh Ashmit ke Sh*T saaf kerne ke liye bhi tayiar hain!!!is that clare???(clear)in veena's word!!!😆
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jesmina

Sirf veena ke tarah despo for men auraat chaadddi dohti hai..sirf chaddi toh kiya woh Ashmit ke Sh*T saaf kerne ke liye bhi tayiar hain!!!is that clare???(clear)in veena's word!!!😆

haan ji,ekdum clare 😆...I agree 300 %  abt the colored part 😆