Posted: 13 February 2005 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
***i got this from a yahoo group
1. A man comes to meet Abhi at his office. He used to be the partner of his dad in his business (in that factory his Dadi made under his name). He tells Abhi to handle the business, as he is getting old and could no longer handle everything. Abhi tells him to handle the business himself while he would just remain a sleeping partner. But the man tells him that he is not as good as he was before, that's why he wants Abhi to handle everything now. Abhi agrees. He tells Abhi that they are going to make a very big ad campaign for their new project.
2. Dr. Walia is about to leave for the hospital but Shalini stops him and tells him not to do anything to Rudra. Dr. Walia tells her that he is going to 'murder' Rudra and she can't do anything about it, as he has disconnected all the phone lines, locked all the doors and windows, and removed the sim card from her cellphone. He tells her that he just needs her best wishes like always but Shalini doesn't wish him so he tells her that something bad would definitely happen. He takes a glass of milk from the table and drops it, and tells her that this is a sign of bad luck. Shalini gets worried. He, then, tells her that he has changed his mind and instead of killing Rudra, he would make his brain dead. He goes out of the house and locks her in. Shalini bangs the door but her foot gets hurt.
3. Everyone is performing the mourning rites for Mannu. After that, the priest tells them to pledge something. Natasha says that she would put the money from Mannu's insurance policy (which he made in her name) in an education trust. Dadaji says that he and Dadi would fast on a particular day (I don't remember which one) and Pam says that she would serve poor widows and children all her life. After the rites, Dadaji tells everyone that he disowns Vikram and the heirs to his empire would be his grandchildren. Vikram and Soumya are stunned. Vikram tells him that he wants his share out of the property before he leaves the house. Dadaji agrees.
4. Dr. Walia brings a bouquet of flowers for Rudra and tells him that it's from his dad. Rudra is surprised. He tells Rudra that Mannu is stuck in London, as he couldn't get a direct flight to the U.S. Rudra tells him that it's strange that his mom didn't even inform him about that. Dr. Walia tells him that Pam had called but he was asleep. He tells Rudra that he has discovered that the problem is not in his hand or leg but in his spinal cord, so they have to make a small operation on him today. He gives Rudra a consent form and tells him to sign it since his family members are not there. He tells Rudra that this form states that if ever something happens to him during or after the operation, the doctor or the hospital wouldn't be liable for it. Rudra asks him as to what is the worst thing that could happen to him. Dr. Walia tells him that he might go through severe brain damage and that he would turn into a vegetable (he would be alive but wouldn't be able to do anything at all). But he tells him not to worry, as he is his (Dr. Walia's) patient. Rudra signs the papers.
5. Dadaji tells Dadi that he wants to give everyone their responsibilities and spend the remaining days of his life at a 'darbar'. Dadi tells him that they made a big mistake by brining Vikram back home. Dadaji tells her that they gave him a lot of chances to change himself but he didn't and he will have to answer to God one day.
6. Shalini thinks of how she could save Rudra. She thinks of how to get out of her house and remembers that she has a duplicate key. She searches everywhere for it and finally finds it.
7. Everyone is gathered together at the Mallya house. Vikram tells Dadaji to start with want he wants to tell them but Dadaji tells everyone that their family is not yet complete. Soumya tells him that all of them, except Rudra, are around. Just then, Kesar comes and Dadaji welcomes her. Everyone is stunned. Pam tells Dadaji that she thought that only family members were to be around and Kesar is not part of their family anymore, since she has signed the divorce papers. Dadi tells her that her that the papers got burned and that God, too, doesn't want her wish to come true. She tells Pam to stop destroying her children's life and accept the fact that Kesar is still their daughter-in-law. She starts crying and tells her that God gave them a very big punishment for trying to separate Rudra and Kesar. Pam, too, starts crying. In a few minutes, the lawyer arrives and Dadaji tells them that the Mallya Empire would be divided into two parts. One will be for him and his family while the other will be for Vikram and his family. His family would include him, Dadi, and Mannu's family, which will now be handled by Pam; Mannu's family would include, his children, and that Kesar will be a part of Rudra's share. He tells them that 80% of the property will be in his side while 20% will be for Vikram but Vikram tells Dadaji that he doesn't agree to this. (End).