Bandini

16th December Written Update

ipodmackid Goldie
ipodmackid
ipodmackid

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Hi girls

Part 1

Dm buys vada pao and leaves- hiten turns when dm left and ask the same vad pao vendor how to go to jhaveri bazaar- he tells him it is far take a taxi

m-factory
vishal tells his mum you are the first woman happy to see her own factory burn- she tells him with one strike i have 3 benefits- m-family goods burned, insurance money and lastly all the workers of dhrampur are jobless so now they cannot work for hiten

m-house
moti talking to dm's picture and tell him all is finished with one stroke all your hard work down the drain and worst is the workers are jobless - the kids i have given them encouragement not to loose hope but how will i handle myself- toral comes and tells moti it is enough i cannot bear this anymore - i will talk to my dad and we all will leave the house- moti asks her what about triveni? toral says for one person why should the entire family suffer? and triveni is megha daughter -in -law- rishab comes and says no ma- triveni was fighting for us and in the process lost everything and now how can we leave her in this house? m-family knows how to face problems - dm and santu are facing difficulties outside the house and we cannot face our problems living in this house? moti agrees with rishab and says this is real m-blood talking and we will not go anywhere

dm-santu house

santu worried dm not back- he comes home and gives her vada pao- she asks him you went early morning to buy me vada pao? he says yes and also i bought belgium eye glass to work on the diamonds

gupta office

dm and santu in gupta's office- dm asks gupta if the dia association agreed to let us submit another sample- gupta says yes we have 2 days- dm asks gupta where is the first sample- he takes the dia nd gives it to snatu and tells her to take a look - gupta surprised he say what even she knows dia work- dm tells him she is solank's grand daughter dia work is in her blood- santu looks and tell dm the left side of the dia is not worked properly- dm says ok and you can work on it- santu surprised and says me- gupta is suprised also dm tells him do not worry i am there to help her out- gupta agrees and tells santu i have faith in you- santu wants gupta to take more time but dm says no we will submit the sample within 2 days

break

santu upset that dm has committed that the sample she will polish and that even in two days-she is nervous- dm comes and ask her why are you talking to your self? she tells him i cannot do this- dm tells her this is your first time that is why you are nervous- you are solanki;s grand daughter and dia polish is in your blood- yesterday when i was loosing hope you gave me encouragement and your words went straight to my brains and heart - i will see this world with your eyes and we will work together santu agrees

hiten in Parimal dia merchants office- showing the dia- the guy ask him if he is related to dm- hiten says i am his oldest son- he want to know why hiten is doing separate  business - he tries to buythe goods from hiten at a lower price- but hiten is DM's son and tells him you want a1 goods so the price also will be a1 if you cannot afford my price i will leave- hiten get up to leave but the dia merchant is impressed by him and wants to buy all the good s from hiten

break

part 3
 hiten calls moti with the good news that he got the order- moti at a loss of words but does not tell hiten anything on the phone
triveni comes with rishab, workers and police- demanding justice- police have arrest warrant for megha and vishal

freeze 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by ipodmackid - 16 December 2010 at 11:42am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821921royalb1ndumvatsavandana.bandaruazminamswarajgirgshah84amnababyreemabarbyaishroymaryam23arichpikavecnirleppannumilwebklementina_275Jamila1kavrocksgiguser***Anu***cloudzekomasJoshana458viraf4unanda_gopasakshi_24hina91mimi10hashbrownbishop22-sia-nan_10cuterosymah403Gauri22shabz50Shahara3Luv-Shonitsoap-criticsimlavidhineela226anna44ammoosnivedithameghapartiPachu.Panitaranirani-luckipyar-ishk

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Smile hi girlsssssssss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

bishop22 Goldie
bishop22
bishop22

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Hi mira and sakshi...

ipodmackid

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
DM and hiten dnt meet..

megha is haapy seeing factory's condition and vishal is confused why megha did this...

moti is tensed at home for  the factory and village people and talking to nanka's pic,toral cums

Edited by SAKSHIGOEL - 16 December 2010 at 10:10am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jamila1klementina_275hina91kiranRonitbishop22ipodmackidLuv-Shonit

ushmi Goldie
ushmi
ushmi

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Epi starts 4rm yestrday scene... Hiten n dm does nt meet each other...
Megha is shown outside d burnt godown.. Vishal ask y r u happy it is our godown which is burnt...
Megha says by this we achieved not 1 2 bt 3 benefits... She says mahiyavanshi's good got burnt... Insurance money wil be received to us n thirdly dos workers who were working 4 hiten nw hav no whr 2 go...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jamila1klementina_275hina91kiranRonitipodmackidbishop22Luv-Shonit

bishop22 Goldie
bishop22
bishop22

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Thanks Ushmi, Sakshi and Mira for the updates....

sakshi_24

ipodmackid Goldie
ipodmackid
ipodmackid

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
thanks ushmi and sakshi

sakshi_24

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
toral suggest moti to leave the house..
rishabh said no v will support triveni..

all workers at police ststion file complained against mgha...

dm gave vada pau to santu..
now sanraj meet gupta,dm said santu will do daimond work,guptaji is worried but dm insure that santu will do it dont worry..

santu is worried,,,

break

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jamila1klementina_275kiranRonithina91Luv-Shonitpyar-ishk

Go to top