India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

what will happen nxt?

brightlina Senior Member
brightlina
brightlina

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
i felt so sad tdy when i saw this episode,CryCry i was reminded of first season in which during her start in mumbai arohi thought bad abt our vry swttttttt arjun......................  nw i jst hope it dsnt bcum like dat........................ i jst hope that soon arjun shud knw the real face of gauri.................... atleast aftr dat he will hv a battle with gauri to win his sweetheart arohi................ jst ystrdy i flt dat gauri has changed as she tld arohi dat nw she hates arjun................ nw gauri  s turning negative and i am nt liking it a bit........... already arjuhi hv probs due to enemity between their families nw  gauri has also turnd negative???Confused  actually i dnt thnk dat gauri hs real love for arjun she is jst attractd towards him & wants to win  him,,,,,,, coz if she really loves arjun she wont do this.
and nw  a dayz we cant see arjuhi together....... i wnt 2 see them 2 together atleast in the nxt epiSmileTongue so dat they cud clear their misunderstandings and arohi cud tell arjun dat gauri hs nt really said anythng abt the gift & the letter ....... if dat happens arjun wil atleast knw the reality of gauri & nt get the help of her............... i knw dat a serial has 2 hv a opposition 4 the lead pair 4 the storyline bt i also fel dat thr shud nt be so many opposition......... wat say?? and i also hpe dat gauri dsnt say anythng so bad abt arjun 2 arohi  though i am sure dat she wil say sumthng bad.........
 bt anyway i am crazy abt kmh and arjuhi/ karanika..TongueTongueTongue.................. i jst hope dat the story goes light hearted so dat we can see arjuhi together wat say ????WinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PhoenixD-Mariaa.SG

-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
I think that Gauri will tell something bad abt Arjun nd Arohi will be angry with Arjun nd she will go to the party with Chiku nd im sure Arjun will also attend that party nd they will meet frm there nd then Rona dhona jealousy nd all the balaji mantra's bt they are not going to confess anything nw...........................

How i wish Arjun ne Gauri ko nahi Shifali ko call kiya hota..............
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Gauri Will SUrely Do Something BadOuch And It Will End By An ArjUhi Meeting Star And Then ? Have To  Guess LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index