Written Update, December 16, 2010

svesum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Al,

Finally the truth is out, Yay👏

The man blames Smriti for bribing him to blame Faiba.  Smriti gets really mad at him but Faiba intervenes and starts her drama as to how Smriti hates Faiba and thats why she is doing all this.

Smriti asks Faiba to stop her drama, but Kamini intervenes and yells at Smriti for behaving with Faiba like this.  She even yells at Mihir for letting Smriti stay back.  Smriti sits down and sees Prem playing and immediately swears on Prem and tells everyone that she is saying the truth. Faiba as usual starts her drama on how Smriti is using her child to lie but Purva cuts her off and supports Smriti saying she can never lie.  Even Mihir supports Smriti and says that he will call the cops to decide the matter.

Faiba and the guy get worried, but Faiba says that cops should no come into the house as the this will bring a bad name in society. MIhir insists that today realtionships are at stake so it is more improtant to settle this.  Even Kamini tries to prevent Mihir from calling the cops, but he is insisting.  Faiba comes infront and pretends to hold MIhir and signs to the guy to run away.  The guys is slowly walking to the door and MIhir sees this and tries to stop him.  The man walks out and hides behind a wall.  The watchman comes and gives him some money.  Mihir see all this and after the watchman has left goes and catches hold of the guy and beats him and asks him to speak the truth.  The man says he will tell the truth.

Shamad goes to Raj Marriage bureau and shows the ad in the paper and asks if he can participate....The guy is thinking it is for finding a groom for his bureau...so he questions him thinking of Shamad as the groom but Shamad answers keeping Aakashi in mind for the beauty competation.....Funny sequence on how he decsribes Aakashi but the marriage guy thinks it is Shamad. Finally he asks what kind of girl he wants, Shamad gets mad and finally the guy tells that it is a marriage bureau.

Later, he is talking to Anokhi and says that he is feeling bad that the paper with the ad for the beauty competation is lost and thats why all this happened.....Anokhi offers to help Shamad to find out details so he can surprise Aakashi.

Faiba is going to sleep and Mihir comes angrily screams out her name. Everyone comes out and Faiba sees the guy who lied gets worried and Kamini asks why he is here.  Mihir asks Bahudur (that guy's name) to speak up.  Faiba asks him to keep quite but Mihir tells everyone that Faiba is reposnsible for everything that happened. He asks Bahdur to say what happened that day..

FB:  Faiba gives money to him to go and tell Smriti about Mihir's accident.  Everyone is shocked.

Faiba tries to cover up by saying that the man is lieing but Mihir yells at her.  She walks up to Kamini to see how she is being treated, but Kamini also shuts her up by saying that she knows that Smriti can never lie by swearing on Prem.  She also says how she knew that she had mixed something in Mihir's drink but this act of her has crossed all limits. 

Smriti says that she is happy that Faiba's true face is exposed but now as youngers they should forgive Faiba.  Purva also agrees with her.  MIhir tells Faiba to see how great Smriti is.  Faiba just scolds her. Shalaka also asks Faiba how she could do this to her as her life in ruined.

Faiba finally says she can't stay n this house anymore and Mihir says that is good for her that she leaves as she is the source of all problems in this house.  Faiba is shocked.  Screen Freezes

Precap:  Purva is in pain, holding her stomach...She calls her doctor and says that her stomach pain is unbearable and just then MIhir comes on and calls her.....

My comments:  The episose was really good, the way Faiba was exposed and they did not even drag it out too much......I even loved Shamad's funny scene.....Hopefully from tommorrow we will start seeing some happy sequences but the Mihir-Purva-Smriti triangle is still not solved... I think MIhir may find out about Purva's pregnancy tommorrow.....I hope Karan comes back but as positive this time.....I know CV's won't do that.....
Edited by svesum - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks svesum  for the quick update...i think tomorrow mihir will learn about purva pregnancy...
xx Natasha xx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol Thanx 4 the update! Faiba has been exposed phew lol! she is so depressing! I fink creatives shud make Smriti into more of a strong confident character, After all she has been through, and when Smriti was ill i fink Kamini was to blame TBH bcoz Kamini used to alwys play mind games wid Smriti, Smriti deserves happiness. x
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
Hope now  Kamini and Shalaka will kick Faiba out
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
So happy Purva and Mihir believed Smirti and Faiba was exposed.

I agree, I think Mihir will finally learn about Purva's pregnancy tommorow

I hope this triangle is coming to an end soon, it is boring! I was enjoying Karan and Smirti, it would be nice if he came back positive and made amends with Smirti.
Feefi thumbnail
Thanks for the update! 

I'm happy finally the truth is out and so is Faiba!  😛

I just hope they hurry up this mihir-smriti-purva track and give a nice ending to it. 

I think after Smriti learns of Purva's pregnancy, she's definitely going to try to leave the house once again or maybe by that time they can bring a positive Karan back.  Like in the article, it said that Karan wants to revenge again - but i really hope that he learned from his mistakes and comes back to STAY positive! 
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I've missed a few episodes, but wait a second- acoording to precap- Purva is preggies? OMG! Yaay!
ram92 thumbnail
chalo atleast smriti k sath kuch to acha hua.