bhai mein toh kal ka wait kar rahi hoon 
& now sweet dreams for our naksh
take care 
bye

Priyanshi_143 Senior Member
Priyanshi_143
Priyanshi_143

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!!!!Tongue wht a scene.......... i really like the last scene and the precapTongueTongue...........very good director sirClapClapClap............ just keep showing us sweet and romantic scenes of naksh.......................... guys  akshara par maa ban ne ka bhoot sawar hone wala hai..........................so sweet i watched the last scenes more than 50 times ..................... wht a scne and i am just waiting for next episodeTongueTongue............................and when i saw the akshara putting her hand around naitikEmbarrassed i fell from my chairLOLLOLLOL...................i just loved that naksh scenes in 2days epi Embarrassed..................the sbs scne wasn't that good ........................... it was nothing compare to lasat scneTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stutz-_Divya_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
i toh boycotted YR as soon as I saw the "ROMANTIC" scene of Naksh Dead double yuck  ! i'm so not interested in watching the close up of akshara and know how much bleach she's put and how many tons of make up :( waste of time..but the last scene and more than that, their scene with RB was well done Thumbs Up didnt saw the precap 

Edited by _charu_ - 16 December 2010 at 8:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

-Raz- IF-Rockerz
-Raz-
-Raz-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
naksh were awesome....esp in the end..had many expectations for the window scene oh well still loved how akshi put her hands around naitik!!!..kya baat hai....itni baar dekh chuki hai...phir bhi maan nahi barah....just loved it simple yet awesome!!
_Dipsi_ IF-Rockerz
_Dipsi_
_Dipsi_

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

koi meri smile roko yaar...Big smile
that romantic scene was pure bakwaas but loved their morning scene,,,it was fab according to me..Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming haay........loved the way Akshara ne apne baahon ka haar Naitik ke gale mein daala...Embarrassed Embarrassed
Day DreamingDay Dreaming
smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

"anpne pati ( why am I hearing 'pat'!) ki bhi koi taarif karata he bhala! nazzaar lag jaati he!"

English translation- 'we can't afford too loose a string, my dear pat- oops- patiji!Wink- few crumbs here or there, we may not mind.'Big smileBig smile

CryCryIn homage to the universal despair of my tribe- under the ingenious oppression of your subtle minds- Gals.

A cute scene after a long time.Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_Serendipity.._Divya_

Rachu.m Goldie
Rachu.m
Rachu.m

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
MONDAY SE MERI SEMISTER EXAMS SHURU HONEVALI YAR MENE SOCHA APANE PADAI PAR DYAN DENEKELIE LEKI ABI ITNA ACHA EPISODES ANEVALE HAI PHER BE ME BOHUT KUSH HU ANEVALE EPISODES KELIE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

a good epi after a longgggggggggggggggg tymClap

RB interaction wid Naksh ws awesomeClapClap
chaa gya RBLOLLOLLOLLOL.....bt DJ ko tabhi kyun nahi batayaThumbs Down.....it will cause sm problem

window scene ws a ttl wasteSleepy

but d last scene ws too goodEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.......esp whn Akshi put hr hands around NaitikEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...ttly unexpectedBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

n precap ws d bestStarStarStarStarStar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index