Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Rocky Singh's sister - Mandira

-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Hello EveryoneEmbarrassed

The kid 'chawanni' mentioned today that Rocky Singh has an unmarried sister named Mandira at home. I am pretty sure the reason Rocky asked Shravan yesterday if he was a bachelor is his sister. Definitely a few days later, he will ask Shravan to marry his sister if wants the job and the money. What do you think?

I mean look at it this way, KW will be entering soon so Shravan will need to earn money as fast as possible. Rocky will be ready to give him 1 lac rupees but only after getting his sister married. Otherwise why would they start a side track like this now?
So tell us your views on this!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DaviShipra_Ssinamika

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
hahahahhaha i dont think shravan would marry mandira for money ... or on the other hand, he is SHRAVAN so u never know ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Punjaban

-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I don't want him to married either but looking at the way things are right now, such a track will definitely open up. I am pretty sure he won't marry her but CVs will definitely give all of us one or two sleepless nightsLOL
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Exactly - you never know shravan
LOL
 I think Shravan will be ready for a contract marriage this time the money coming the other way round

i will enjoy this tarck if introduced as Barun will be mindblasting.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
im having exactly the same thoughts in my mind since chawwanni mentioned mandira...the way the word 'kunwari' was stressed upon makes me feel some track about it will be created for sure...but then yesterday rocky's khatara bike was also given some importance in the episode naWinkWink that might come into handy for shravan if any such situation arisesTongueTongue
ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
No way!! I hope Shravan doesn't do such a thing! That'll be awful!!
sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged

very interesting jahnu... but this is shravan we are talking about, you never know... we can predict saachi... but shravan.... as sunaina said, he may even think of marrying her on contract basis... saachi's tight slap will bring him back to reality... wowww i am lovin this....
Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Means Saanchi with Ranbeer (KW) and Shravan with Mandira....Lolz...A lot funny and intresting episodes are on the way....Right?Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index